Subject: Ticket Assigned - Order no 6159324596/ Amount Refund issue
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2022 01:39:20 +0000

Hi Sohaib Ahmed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Order no 6159324596/ Amount Refund issue Dear Sir,

My name is Mrs. Shahid Anwar and I am your regular customer. I do lot of
shopping online and avail click and collect service.

My experience with max is always good but I am very disappointed this time.
I placed a click and collect order and collected it on Friday 12th August.
The sizes of the garments were not correct so i returned the complete order
after 15 minutes of collecting it.

I left the store when I was informed that order has been returned and
amount (50 riyals) will come in MY CREDIT.

Two days have passed now and amount has not been added to My Credit. The
status of the order is also DELIEVERED in the max application, although it
should be RETURNED.

I have made several calls to store but they say that they can not do
anything. I also called customer service but they also refused to help.

 I am attaching return slip for your reference. And also the picture of max
app which shows delievered status and not returned.

Order number 6159324596

Kindly resolve this issue as soon as possible. This is very disappointing.

Thank you
Mrs. Shahid Anwar
00966-508685121

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4731414