Subject: Ticket Assigned - Customized Clothing
From: Splash <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2022 01:51:20 +0000

Hi Sohaib Ahmed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Customized Clothing Dear friend,

**

Good day.

Hope this email finds you well.

This is Sachi Guan from WellSucceed Embroidery located in Dongguan.

WellSucceed Embroidery, established in 2007, *offer products from
embroidery, screen printing, sublimation, jacquard/woven; Our clients cover
sporting teams, clubs, schools, universities, businesses, and streetwear
brands around the globe*.

What can you get from us?

1.   100% Money Safety.

2.   One-Stop Sourcing.

3.   100% Custom Made.

4.   Low MOQ for most products like hat, beanie, sock, patch, label,
hoodie, jogger, bag.

5.   Pre-Production Sample Approval.

6.   Affordable Price—a wide range of choices to suit your needs.

7.   Team of over 80 Product Experts.

8.   After-Sales Service.

If you don’t see the style of product OR service you require, pls do not
hesitate to contact me.

Looking forward to working with you!

Best Regards,

------------------------------

*WELLSUCCEED EMBROIDERY LIMITED *

Sachi Guan

Cell: +86 18223942683

WeChat/WhatsApp: +86 18223942683

MSN: [email-masked]

Address: 3F, NO.38, 3rd South Xihu Road, Shilong, Dongguan, Guangdong,
China. 523325

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4715230