Subject: Ticket Assigned - Invitation from Emirates International enter for Training & Rehabilitation of People of Determination
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2022 03:09:13 +0000

Hi Sohaib Ahmed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Invitation from Emirates International enter for Training & Rehabilitation of People of Determination *Kind Attention to the Management of CENTREPOINT*

*To whom it may concern, *
*A peasant morning ahead!*
*Hope this email finds you well.*

*We are “Emirates International Center for Training & Rehabilitation of
People of Determination” an organization aimed at providing the best &
quality rehabilitation for Children with Special Needs. The world is living
in harsh conditions that affected all of humanity due to the current
pandemic, which directly affected the lives of individuals and their
income. Despite this, we pledge that we will continue to rehabilitate and
provide treatment to all our students of determination. Since all our
students are from poor families, we hereby respectfully invite you to
extend your support and help us aid our students at all cost.. Please find
the attached file for your reference.If there is any further information.
Feel free to contact me. *

*Thank you and we hope to hear from you soon. Warm Regards,*

*Ms. AyshaSupport & Community Service Unit0566743823Emirates International
Center for the Rehabilitation & Training People of DeterminationP.O. Box
4422, Fujairah, United Arab Emirates.Email: [email-masked]
<[email-masked]> / [email-masked]
<[email-masked]>https://emiratescenters.com/
<https://emiratescenters.com/>*

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4657354