Subject: Ticket Assigned - Max Not Picking Up Return Items & No Response from Max (Order # 7375988652)
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2022 12:35:31 +0000

Hi Sohaib Ahmed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Max Not Picking Up Return Items & No Response from Max (Order # 7375988652) Dear Team

Ref:
*Order # 7375988652*

I had applied for the return and refund of two items from my last order on
June 30th. Until today, nobody picked up or contacted me. I have sent
numerous email replies to previous email threads and there is not even a
single response from your side. Never expected this kind of unprofessional
attitude from Max team. I have been a customer of Max for many years,
having bought many items from stores and online stores. Is this how you
treat customers?

I had called max support yesterday asking for an update of this pickup,
even today there is no response from your end. Why is it so difficult to
process this return request in a small country like Bahrain where the
distance between any two points is only a few kilometers?

Awaiting a proper response from a professional staff in your end.

Regards
Naufal

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4598227