Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: Our reference number : 260522-0944468RJ
From: Lifestyle <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2022 16:34:21 +0000

Hi Sohaib Ahmed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: Our reference number : 260522-0944468RJ Dear Centerpoint Support Team,

This is regarding online order # 9690871420 which was made on August 27th
.2021

The transaction has been canceled and still, the amount (AED 419) has not
been returned back to my account. please note that I spent 9 months
checking with my bank (HSBC) and as per the below email from them, nothing
has been refunded to my account from your side.

It would be greatly appreciated if you could (in order to understand the
nature of the transaction) provide me with the following information :

*Refund proof  - ARN number/card number that merchant has refunded & Date
of refund.*

Please let me know if you need any further information.

Best Regards,
Edward Sam Oseen
Mobile # 5670-27281

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Customer EXPERIENCE UAE <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Jun 13, 2022 at 4:00 PM
Subject: RE: Our reference number : 260522-0944468RJ
To: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>

Dear Mr. Oseen,

I am writing further to our email below.

Kindly note that the concerned team have confirmed that 2 merchant refund
for the amount of AED 62.30 and AED 123.90 have already been credited into
your active card ending with 5890 on 20 November 2021.

As for the disputed transaction amount of AED 419 , please note that the
concerned team were not able to locate the transaction with the given proof
of documents in which you have provided to them. Hence they require proper
details on the merchant refund to assist further.

Details such as : Refund proof  - ARN number / card number that merchant
has refunded & Date of refund.

Should you require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to
contact me.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Yours sincerely,

Naseem R AlAnsari

Customer Experience Complaint Manager

HSBC Bank Middle East Limited

INTERNAL

*From:* Naseem R ALANSARI <[email-masked]> *On Behalf Of *Customer
EXPERIENCE UAE
*Sent:* Tuesday, June 7, 2022 5:43 PM
*To:* [email-masked]
*Subject:* RE: Our reference number : 260522-0944468RJ

Dear Mr. Oseen,

I am writing further to our email below.

 Please note that we are reviewing the matter and will revert to you by an
update by 13 June 2022.

Should you require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to
contact me.

Yours sincerely,

Naseem R AlAnsari

Customer Experience Complaint Manager

HSBC Bank Middle East Limited

*From:* Naseem R ALANSARI <[email-masked]> *On Behalf Of *Customer
EXPERIENCE UAE
*Sent:* Wednesday, June 1, 2022 5:17 PM
*To:* [email-masked]
*Subject:* RE: Our reference number : 260522-0944468RJ

Dear Mr. Oseen,

I am writing further to our email below.

 Please note that we are reviewing the matter and will revert to you by an
update by 07 June 2022.

Should you require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to
contact me.

Yours sincerely,

Naseem R AlAnsari

Customer Experience Complaint Manager

HSBC Bank Middle East Limited

INTERNAL

*From:* Naseem R ALANSARI <[email-masked]> *On Behalf Of *Customer
EXPERIENCE UAE
*Sent:* Thursday, May 26, 2022 9:52 AM
*To:* [email-masked]
*Subject:* Our reference number : 260522-0944468RJ

Dear Mr. Oseen,

I am writing further to your email below.

Please allow me to apologise for any inconvenience you may have experienced.

Please note that we are reviewing the matter and will revert to you by an
update by 01 June 2022.

Should you require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to
contact me.

Thank you for raising your concerns.

Yours sincerely,

Naseem R AlAnsari

Customer Experience Complaint Manager

HSBC Bank Middle East Limited

*From:* Edward Oseen <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Tuesday, May 24, 2022 7:09 PM
*To:* Customer EXPERIENCE UAE <[email-masked]>; Contactus
ME <[email-masked]>; Uae Cmb CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE <
[email-masked]>
*Subject:* EXTERNAL: Complaint about wrong transaction

Dear HSBC Customer Care Team Member,

I have been a client of your bank for the past 2 years in UAE and Canada.
As a result of my complaints being politely ignored by your bank numerous
times, I am writing to let you know that I am not satisfied.

On August 27th, 2021, I purchased some items from the Centerpoint online
store (order # 9690871420).

According to the attached September credit card statement(attachment # 1),
the transaction was successfully taken from my credit card account(AED 419).

On August 28th, I canceled the order, and I received an email from the
online store (CenterPoint) stating that the refund would be processed
within a few days. see that attachment # 2

A few weeks later I contacted them, and they confirm that the original
payment(AED 419) has not been taken from my account. kindly find their
response:* “ Payment has not been captured and the Authorization was void.
The RRN number for Void authorization is 123820328109, please check with
your bank."* please see the attachment # 3

I have contacted the bank several times and opened numerous tickets and
cases over email, phone, and in-person complaints with HSBC
representatives.  the amount has been Not returned to my account and in two
cases the bank came back verbally to me that the issue was from the online
merchandise provider, and they could not find the proper answer or proof of
transaction

I am writing to ensure that I follow the HSBC company's process before I
escalate this to the central bank.

As a result of closing the tickets so many times without any feedback, I
feel frustrated that no one wants to help me.

Please consider this request carefully again as I am planning to escalate
this to the Central Bank of the UAE as this is an unprecedented lack of
service.

Kindly, find below some numbers of tickets has been closed without any
actions or feedback from your side :

- HSBC Complaint 271221-145530ETR (KMM9745559V42079L0KM)

- Your order has been cancelled (KMM9531555V47L0KM)

- Your order has been cancelled (KMM9513462V38495L0KM)

In the past 9 months, I have been struggling between your bank and the
merchandise store, and both parties blame each other.

Unfortunately, your corporation failed to prove that the issue is not
related to you. However, the merchandise store provided me with the
transaction numbers showing the amount wasn't taken and it was on hold.

 I have been working in the IT Service Management field since 2001, and I
am familiar with the processes and procedures of Service management. I have
never seen anything like this before in any corporation or institution.

I look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible to resolve this
problem. I am expecting to scrutinize the error and refund the amount back
into my account. I would be grateful if this could be done without further
delay.

If I do not hear from you within 14 days I will file complaints with the
appropriate consumer agencies and consider my legal alternatives. I am
enclosing copies of the complaints. I may be contacted at the below Email
address and phone number.

Please consider taking appropriate action and let me know if you would be
kind enough to investigate the matter.

Best Regards,
Edward oseen
Mobile: 0567-027281
P.S. You can get my information from the attached bank statement

<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/mailtrack.io?utm_source=gmail&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=signaturevirality11&__;!!LSAcJDlP!wFhXnvzkR-tSkPChaBVLcZPg-hQhqRYC-4WXm6ThhzwROyA2VcPU5LW328FaC6g0q_lqcL8h0hqAo7AlFLHN_AQ0hJAq$>

Sender notified by
Mailtrack
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/mailtrack.io?utm_source=gmail&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=signaturevirality11&__;!!LSAcJDlP!wFhXnvzkR-tSkPChaBVLcZPg-hQhqRYC-4WXm6ThhzwROyA2VcPU5LW328FaC6g0q_lqcL8h0hqAo7AlFLHN_AQ0hJAq$>

24/05/22, 18:16:09

[image:
https://mailtrack.io/trace/mail/2c9832c92101846fa7a1d91f04ae69ea01076ebd.png?u=7658654]

******************************************************************
This message originated from the Internet. Its originator may or
may not be who they claim to be and the information contained in
the message and any attachments may or may not be accurate.
******************************************************************

INTERNAL
-----------------------------------------
SAVE PAPER - THINK BEFORE YOU PRINT!

This E-mail is confidential.

It may also be legally privileged. If you are not the addressee you may not
copy,
forward, disclose or use any part of it. If you have received this message
in error,
please delete it and all copies from your system and notify the sender
immediately by
return E-mail.

Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be timely secure, error or
virus-free.
The sender does not accept liability for any errors or omissions.

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4492499