Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: Order number 9573781883 :wrong item delivered and want to return and cancel
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2022 16:17:02 +0000

Hi Sohaib Ahmed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: Order number 9573781883 :wrong item delivered and want to return and cancel ---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Rizvi Ashraf <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Jun 13, 2022, 1:52 PM
Subject: Fwd: Order number 9573781883 :wrong item delivered and want to
return and cancel
To: <[email-masked]>

Dear Centre point,

Greetings,

Hope you received my below email. Looking forward to your reply.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Rizvi Ashraf <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, Jun 12, 2022, 8:58 PM
Subject: Order number 9573781883 :wrong item delivered and want to return
and cancel
To: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>

Dear Centrepoint,

Good evening. This is with reference the subject order. I collected the
item from centrepoint WTC mall Abu Dhabi.

1. Recieved wrong color item. Ordered for grey color and recieved beige
color.

2. I want to cancel this order by returning this item as the fit also
doesn't look good.

Find attached the pictures of the item recieved. And advise how to proceed
return and cancelation.

Regards,
Rizvi Ashraf

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4497996