Subject: Ticket Assigned - my order No: 6145891297,order No:6146088085 and,order No:6146014620
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 04 Jun 2022 16:10:24 +0000

Hi Sohaib Ahmed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  my order No: 6145891297,order No:6146088085 and,order No:6146014620 Dear Sir
This is reference to my order No: 6145891297,order No:6146088085 and,order
No:6146014620 and i returned quantity 5 cloths in  these orders and return
to you in one shipment of aramex Tracking no: 47516970200 which is already
received in your warehouse.
but you issue a refund with only one order No: 6145891297 amount 75SR.

i ship given below items kindly confirm from your warehouse and issue me
refund of my remaining amount thanks

*Eng.Raheel Mehmood **Dr.Hamid S.Al-Ahmadi Hospital*

*Biomedical Engineering Department*

*Kingdom of Saudi Arabia*

*2nd Circle X-Road Near With Syed Al-Shohoda AL-Madinah Al-Munawara*

*P.O.Box # 6476 Mobile: **+966-509726781 *   <http://goog_37544491/>

*Tel: **+966-14-8363332* <http://goog_37544491/>* (Ext:222)*

*Fax: +966-14-83 <http://goog_37544491/>42225*

*Tel: +1-714-927-8164 ( for United State of America )*

*Web: *http://dhs.sa/dhs/

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4449755