Subject: Ticket Assigned - International Paints (Akzo Nobel protective coatings)
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2022 14:51:44 +0000

Hi Sohaib Ahmed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  International Paints (Akzo Nobel protective coatings) Dear Sir/Madam,

*M/s. Sami National Commercial services LLC *is pleased to announce our
proud association with International Paint,* AKZO NOBEL.*

*Akzo Nobel N.V., stylized as AkzoNobel*, is a Dutch multinational company
which creates paints and performance coatings for both industry and
consumers worldwide.

International Paint, abbreviated as International, is a brand of the Marine
& Protective Coatings business unit of AkzoNobel.

PRODUCTS

*CORE RANGE*

Finish

Intermediate

Primer

Primer-Finish

Surface Tolerant

*SPECIALITY COATING*

Lining

Passive Fire Protection

Structural Concrete: Repair and Protection

Subsea, Abrasion Resistant and Splashzone

Temperature Resistance

*PRODUCT APPLICATIONS*

Buildings

Buildings Corrosion & fire protection coatings for buildings

Mining

Mining Coatings for abrasive and corrosive environments

Offshore Oil and Gas

Offshore Oil and Gas Coatings & fire protection for upstream oil & gas

Onshore Oil and Gas Facilities

Onshore Oil and Gas Facilities Coatings & fire protection for downstream
oil & gas

Thermal Power

Thermal Power Corrosion protection for thermal power plants

Transportation and Pipeline

Transportation and Pipeline Protection for transportation vessels &
pipeline

Water and Waste

Water and Waste Linings & corrosion protection in water & waste

Wind Power

Wind Power Protecting wind turbines

Please use the link below for more information.

international-pc.com - Protective Coatings
<https://www.international-pc.com/>

https://www.international-pc.com

Awaiting your valuable orders.

Thanks and Regards,

Asif Kareem

Phone:+968 91935001     Email: [email-masked]
<[email-masked]>

Location: Al Reem Building,P B No. 295, Postal Code 322, Falaj Al Qabail,
Sohar, Sultanate of Oman     Website: www.saminational.co
<http://www.saminational.com/>

WhatsApp: +96891935001

*An ISO Certified Company*

SOHAR | DUQM | MUSCAT | SALALAH | QATAR

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4440599