Subject: Ticket Assigned - RFQ FOR WOODEN CHAIR
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2022 16:24:33 +0000

Hi Sohaib Ahmed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  RFQ FOR WOODEN CHAIR  

Dear Sales Team,

 Greetings!

Could you please check your stock availability and  provide me the best
resale price /Quote for the below item.

S/N

DESCRIPTION

QTY

01

Adjustable wooden baby chair with wooden tray for feeding

30

Hopeful to  receive your early reply today will be highly appreciated.

 

Thanking you and Warm Regards, 

Tabinda Tariq

Sales Executive

T: +974 -44554706| F: +974- 4460 3618 

M: +974-66344763

Email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  |Website:
<http://www.atech-tc.com/> www.atech-tc.com 

Office No. 11, 1st Floor, Building No. 123, Street 362 Al Jazeera Al
Arabiya, Zone 36  Al Messila, Doha  - Qatar. PO BOX: 63621.

 

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4276765