Subject: Ticket Assigned -
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2022 16:18:38 +0000

Hi Sohaib Ahmed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.   Hello there, greetings of the day. Hope you are having good health and high
spirits.

I am Vikram and I have gone through your app as i have used and its simply
brilliant and it can be in trending or in top of your respective category
of App,  if its rating improves. I am having approx 15k member team and
provide organic reviews and downloads for your app. I have a experienced of
working on more than 300+ apps as i have served 150+ clients.
I can guarantee you the results in 1-2 weeks. It will help you in growing
your application.

Our service:
1.Android and IOS Reviews, ratings and Aso
2. Regristration
3. Downloads upto 10k per day.

Note: All reviews will be from real users and will be not harmful for the
application

If intersted you can contact me on my Whatsapp no:
https://wa.me/+919852102021

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4250610