Subject: Ticket Assigned - Dubai Miracle Garden
From: Splash <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2021 16:21:46 +0000

Hi Sohaib Ahmed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Dubai Miracle Garden To Whom It May Concern,

Kindly provide us the final Tax Invoice for our Smurfs Items Order No. 
9511644339 that does not include the return items. And, please also send 
us the invoice for the 13 pcs return shirts separately.

Also, attached the Tax Invoice you sent us prior to filing the return. 
Below is a summary of the items to be returned.

*RETURNS:*

_Item ID_ _Item Name_ _Color_ _Size_ _Quantity_ _Amount_

   162193636           Slim Fit Clumsy Smurf Print T-Shirt with Crew 
Neck and Short Sleeves Grey                     Small                   
   1                               AED 20.00

   162193636          Slim Fit Clumsy Smurf Print T-Shirt with Crew Neck 
and Short Sleeves Grey                     Small 
3                               AED 60.00

   162193639          Slim Fit Clumsy Smurf Print T-Shirt with Crew Neck 
and Short Sleeves Grey                     XL 
1                              AED 20.00

   162193637          Slim Fit Clumsy Smurf Print T-Shirt with Crew Neck 
and Short Sleeves Grey                     M 
5                             AED 100.00

   162193638          Slim Fit Clumsy Smurf Print T-Shirt with Crew Neck 
and Short Sleeves Grey                     L 3 _AED 60.00_

        TOTAL AMOUNT OF REFUND            AED 260.00

Looking forward for your kind and cooperation.

Thanks & Regards,

Yra Genciana

-- 

Best Regards,

Yra Genciana
Secretary

Akar Landscaping Services and Agriculture
Office: +971 3 782 0788 / Fax: +971 3 782 0778 / Mobile: +971 56 509 
3903 / PO Box: 84410
Bldg 1, Street 16, Suwaifi Community, Zakher District, Al Ain

<http://www.akarlandscaping.com> <http://www.akarlandscaping.com> 
<http://www.akarlandscaping.com> <http://www.akarlandscaping.com> 
<http://www.akarlandscaping.com>

This e-mail message may contain confidential or legally privileged 
information and is intended only for the use of the intended 
recipient(s). Any unauthorized disclosure, dissemination, distribution, 
copying or the taking of any action in reliance on the information 
herein is prohibited. E-mails are not secure and cannot be guaranteed to 
be error free as they can be intercepted, amended, or contain viruses. 
Anyone who communicates with us by e-mail is deemed to have accepted 
these risks. Company Name is not responsible for errors or omissions in 
this message and denies any responsibility for any damage arising from 
the use of e-mail. Any opinion and other statement contained in this 
message and any attachment are solely those of the author and do not 
necessarily represent those of the company.

Please consider the environment before printing this mail

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3371209