Subject: Ticket Assigned - This might be the best way to get Guest Posting
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2021 16:24:42 +0000

Hi Sohaib Ahmed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  This might be the best way to get Guest Posting Hey Mate,

I am Blogger and I have multiple niche websites/blogs having high traffic
and good Alexa ranking on Google search engine. All my offering sites have
tremendous traffic and quality backlinks. My price for each blog/website is
different depending on Alexa ranking + Dofollow backlinks where your blog
posts will be published to get your backlinks and traffic flow.

We (As a Company) are offering our guaranteed and secure services to all
over the world.

Price & Package Plans:

1.Do-Follow Backlinks

2. Each Blog Post Price: We will share the price according to your interest

3. Bulk Blog Posts Order: Three  or more blog posts price plans will be
discounted

4 .Permanent Backlinks (Except Press Release)

5. 24/7 Support

6. Secure Payment Gateways (PayPal, Payoneer, Wire Transfer)

Websites

Category

DA

Price $USD

www.marketwatch.com

Stock

92

$100

www.fotolog.com

General

86

$110

www.hiboox.com

General

81

$110

https://www.tapscape.com

Technology, Entertainment, Business, Mac, Phone,

Android, Gadgets

78

$110

https://www.opptrends.com

Health, Entertainment, Technology, Business, Gaming, Cars

78

$100

https://www.soup.io

Technology, Business, Entertainment, News, Science-Health

90

$120

http://hsslive.home.blog

Digital marketing, Finance, Tech, Travel, Lifestyle, Auto, Education,
Entertainment, Food, Gagdets, Health, Internet, News, Uncategorised, General

90

$90

Thefrisky.com <http://thefrisky.com>

Travel, Health, Entertainment, Relationships, Movies, Style, News,
Parenting, Celebs, General

85

$120

https://theeventchronicle.com/

Tech, Health, Finance, Business, Celebrity, Wedding, Uncategorized,
Science, News

73

$100

https://d-addicts.com/

General

71

$220

https://demotix.com

General

69

$110

askcorran.com

Digital Marketing, Entertainment, Gaming, Business, Health, Tech, Travel,
Reviews, News, Fashion, Life style, Food ,Recipies, Home improvement,
Petsbanking, Finance, Economy, Education, Law, General

66

$70

https://augustafreepress.com

News, Business, Sports, Books

68

$130

https://www.aspirantsg.com

Lifestyle, Travel, Food,

68

$100

https://whatsnew2day.com/

Tech, Lifestyle, Travel, Health, Business, Entertainment, Fashion, Gaming,
Sports, World

62

$70

https://www.ilfc.com/

Beauty, Business , Tech, Health, Life-style ,Sport, Cars, General

61

$90

https://earthnworld.com

Travel, Lifestyle, Pets

71

$90

https://marketbusinessnews.com

Business, Financial, Tech, Health

63

$130

https://thenationroar.com

Top-trending, Top-crime-news, Tv-shows, Entertainment, Business, Gaming,
Movies, Anime,

68

$90

https://galeon.com

General

90

$110

https://www.newscase.com/

News, Business, Lifestyle, Health, Entertainment, Trending, Business,
Games, Tech

56

$60

https://technonguide.com/

Technology, Business, Education, Social-media, Apps, Gaming, Web,
Definitions

57

$70

https://wittysparks.com

Technology, Business, Marketing, Education, Health, Travel-tourism,
Entertainment

52

$120

https://revenuesandprofits.com

Business, Tech, Healthcare, Real-estate, Finance

62

$90

https://www.meidilight.com/

Business, Travel-tourism, Sports, Technology, News, Health, Beauty, Tips,
Education, Real-estate, Automobile, Finance, Fashion, Jewelry, Hotels,
Car-rental, Bio, Digital marketing, Entertainment, General

54

$70

https://www.amazingviralnews.com/

Life style, Business, Tech news, Viral news, Entertainment, Sports
<https://www.amazingviralnews.com/>

55

$60

https://www.abcmoney.co.uk

Fashion, Business, Economics, Finance, Property, Technology, Health, News,
World

76

$90

https://www.blackbud.co.uk

Tech, Lifestyle, Travel, News

58

$50

https://skopemag.com

Entertainment, Celebrity

48

$50

http://optimisticmommy.com

Craft, Food, Health, Lifestyle, Entertainment, Travel

43

$50

http://anationofmoms.com/

Travel, Education, Family, Food, Life, Family/marriage

77

$60

Complete Website List
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/192SilXjdmiJWr68pnLAfbW1r4CUWrzaSXgLj2mcuZ1I/edit?usp=sharing>

We are looking forward to hearing from your side.

Best Regards,

Milo jordan

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3350936