Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: Order confirmed!
From: Splash <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2021 16:24:44 +0000

Hi Sohaib Ahmed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: Order confirmed! Please see below showing funds deducted from my credit card.

Br
Liz
---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Splash Fashions <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, Nov 11, 2021 at 5:03 PM
Subject: Order confirmed!
To: Liz Koshy <[email-masked]>

Your order number is 9512206540 | Click here
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/my-account/order/9512206540?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en>
to view in browser

<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
Download our apps now
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1157403562?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
[image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.splashfashions&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
iPhone
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1157403562?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.splashfashions&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>

Women
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/department/women?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
Men
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/department/men?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
Offers
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/offers?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
Clearance
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/search?q=badge.title.en%3AClearance&clr=true&utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>

Your order has been successfully placed.

Hi Liz Koshy, thanks for shopping with us.
For your reference, your order number is 9512206540
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/my-account/order/9512206540?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en>.
Expect delivery by Monday, 15th Nov.

Order shipping to
*Liz Koshy*
Masaken Wasl R1088
9th floor, Apartment# 935
Dubai
Mobile: +971 505185976
Payment Method:

xxxx xxxx xxxx 7165
Liz Koshy

Order Details

Item

Description

Total Price
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/p/162295193?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en>
SPLASH
Solid Mid-Rise Trousers with Elasticised Waistband
Color: Black
Size: 28
Quantity: 1 AED 20
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/p/162214989?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en>
SPLASH
Embroidered Top with Short Sleeves and Tie Ups
Color: Blue
Size: 26
Quantity: 1 AED 20
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/p/163013499?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en>
SPLASH
Sustainable Embroidered Top with Short Sleeves
Color: White
Size: 26
Quantity: 1 AED 45
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/p/163416927?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en>
SPLASH
Sustainable Solid Longline Tunic with Pockets and High-Low Hem
Color: Brown
Size: 28
Quantity: 1 AED 99
Subtotal: * AED 184*
Savings: *- AED 178*
Standard ground shipping: * AED 10 *
*Total* *AED 194*

Don’t miss out on Shukrans!

We found a Shukran account for [email-masked] <[email-masked]>*
! Link it now to earn rewards as you shop.
Your order could earn you 46 Shukrans.
Link Your Account Now
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/my-account/loyalty>

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/SplashFashions>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/SplashFashions>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@SplashFashions*.

*Call us on 800-SPLASH (800-775274).*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© 2021 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3350953