Subject: Ticket Assigned - Complaint of shipping of order no 9510027651
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 04 Nov 2021 16:30:56 +0000

Hi Sohaib Ahmed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Complaint of shipping of order no 9510027651 Dear Max Fashion,

I would like to open a complaint as I am so disappointed with your delivery
team.  I made the above mentioned order and received an SMS every day from
Saturday, 30 October that my order is out for delivery.  Each day from
Saturday till today I got an SMS at the end of the day that the delivery
missed me, at the same time the store I work at is open till 11 PM.  No one
called nor tried to deliver the items.

I called your Customer Service and spoke to Zaid on Sunday, 31 October at
15:04, he assured me that I will receive a call and the order will be
delivered on that day.  It did not happen and in the evening again I got
the message that the delivery man missed me, which is obviously not true.

Yesterday I called again at 13:18 and spoke to Saba, she assured me to do
her best to receive the order before 6 PM yesterday as it was for my sister
who left UAE yesterday night.  Let me tell you that no one contacted me,
the delivery was not completed and again I received an SMS that the
delivery missed me.

This kind of business is totally unacceptable!!  I work in retail, and in
the UAE this rarely happens.

Please send my complaint to the management so that they can learn from this
and train their staff properly!!

Thank you and regards,

Ivett Kecskes
050-5996208

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3302893