Subject: Ticket Assigned - Complain - Order No. 9510122705 - Printed Full Length Track Pants with Elasticised Waistband
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2021 16:32:40 +0000

Hi Sohaib Ahmed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Complain - Order No. 9510122705 - Printed Full Length Track Pants with Elasticised Waistband Dear Sir / Ma'am,

Yesterday night I had given an online order for Track Pants as per the
attached order confirmation. I went to your Al Wadha Mall store to purchase
the same but this item was not in stock so I ordered it online with the
item code.

Today morning I went to the store as I received a message from your store
that the item is ready for pickup. The store in-charge handed over the item
and when I verified it was a different item which I did not order. I told
the manager that I am not going to accept this item as this is not the same
item which I had ordered and he told me that he will process the refund and
I need to re-order it. The problem could have been solved easily if he
could have reordered the correct item ordered by us.

When I asked him if I am re-ordering the item, I will have the same problem
and he told me to take a refund and place the order again. He could not
process the refund for 20 to 30 minutes and I left my mobile number with
him and told him to let me know once the refund is processed. He said yes
too.

After I left the store, I got a call from that gentleman and he told me
that I need to go back to the store if I need a refund of my money, how
fair is it??? He could have informed me that my presence is required to
process the refund but he did not do that.

I surprisingly found out that the item ordered by us is showing correctly
in your website photo but you are delivering the wrong item to us. Isn't it
the wrong way to attract your customers? To show one item and sell
different items is a fraud according to me. I have attached some pictures
of items ordered and given to me for your reference.

We are your regular customers and you may check the records with my Shukran
card details. It is very much disappointing to see the treatment given to
your regular customers and also the issue could have been solved very
easily but maybe your policy or attitude of people are making it
complicated.

I am not sure whether you will be able to help me in this matter???

Kind regards,
Hiten Vora
+971508073910

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3288233