Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: Split and splintered wood for crib.
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2021 16:39:37 +0000

Hi Sohaib Ahmed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: Split and splintered wood for crib. Hi,

I placed an order for a crib. This is the order number 9504763579.

The crib wood is split in some sections and there are a lot of splinters
which is definitely not acceptable as this is a product for babies and
should be of some safety standard or international rating.

Please find attached pictures for your reference.

I would like a refund for the full order as the other items were chosen to
this crib size.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Michael Blaquiere <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2021, 18:08
Subject: Split and splintered wood for crib.
To: <[email-masked]>

Hi,

I placed an order for a crib. This is the order number 9504763579.

The crib wood is split in some sections and there are a lot of splinters
which is definitely not acceptable as this is a product for babies and
should be of some safety standard or international rating.

Please find attached pictures for your reference.

I would like a refund for the full order as the other items were chosen to
this crib size.

Kind regards,

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3220183