Subject: Ticket Assigned - Insufficient reply and support of our staff
From: Babyshop <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2021 16:38:54 +0000

Hi Sohaib Ahmed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Insufficient reply and support of our staff Dear

Since the whole world has been shifted to an online system either working
or ordering our daily stuff needs, it is very hard for me as a regular of
babyshop and landmarks, to face this issue.

I can tell you now that making an order from your website was the worst
experience I ever faced on my online orders. I’ve faced this situation
twice. The first time I ignored it since the item was not that urgent and I
managed to order from another place.

*Today story which I can’t ignore*

I have replaced an order on 12/10/2021 I have selected COD, to confirm the
order I got a verification code I have entered that to confirm my order. It
is done and *I am happy* I have a party on Friday and will be delivered on
Thursday.

Today I have received a call from your side. It was like an auto reply
where the computer will talk to you either to confirm or not and I have
confirmed that it was at 11:02am. *Still happy *

Then while I was on call I received another call, I told that person that I
will call back with less than on mint I called back the same number and it
was again babyshop, I thought they wanted to confirm the order.

But the shock came that my order has been canceled as I have not replied to
the call, the lady I spoke to by her name was Rawan. She told me that she
can’t do anything to me. I need to reorder what I have ordered and
confirmed several times. I told her why I need to go over again and reorder
what I have already ordered, I am ordering online to make my life easier
not to order twice, so I have asked her to shift me to a higher position
person who I can talk with more logically.   First I felt that she didn't
want to transfer the call, then when she saw that I will not leave it until
I talk to some senior person she transferred the call to Jameela Jehad as
she told me that she is the one in charge of leading the customer services
of babyshop and the landmark.

I explained my situation to hear the answer was same, that I have to
reorder since the order was cancelled and I told her that I called backed
with in same min what if I was in a meeting and I call after 30 min, you
need to consider people schedule also… still I am getting the same answer
from her than I asked her does anything I have did wrong that leads to
cancel my order she refused to answer….

Finally I have told her if I am going to replace the order, do you promise
me that I will get it tomorrow since my party is on Friday? She said no it
will take two to three day to schedule it, so she is not willing to help in
any way …

*My question if she don’t know how to deal with customer, and if she don’t
have any authority to take any action and if hear attitude it's so rude why
she is in this position *

*Please if you are still looking to keep your customer loyalty you have to
re-look at your procedure and your staff attitude ….keep in mind that we
have a lot of other options in the market before we select you. *

*Please reach me out for further discussion. *

Regards,

Meeaad Hasan

0508458598

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3221119