Subject: Ticket Assigned - Invitation for Sponsorship - Modeling Show
From: Shoemart <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2021 17:04:22 +0000

Hi Sohaib Ahmed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Invitation for Sponsorship - Modeling Show Dear Madam/Sir,

We would like to invite your Organisation or Brand to become a sponsor for
our upcoming event.

'BEAUTY OF BRAND' and ‘BRAND BEAUTY CONTEST’

Proposed Event Planning for December 2021 at Royal Rose Hotel, Abu Dhabi,
UAE.

Sponsorship Categories:

Luxury Brand, Elite Brand, Royal Brand, Value Brand, Startup Brand and
Participating Brands

Benefits to Sponsors:

   - Brand Reach to Targeted 2 Million People across UAE through Multiple
   Media
   - Royal treat for Owners and Representatives at Venue with Dinner Party
   with Models.
   - Three (3) months UAE marketing and top UAE branding for Your
   Business/Brands based on sponsorship category.

For more details and complete Event Plan

Please Contact: Mr.Dileep, +971 50 9150 289, [email-masked]

Thanks and Regards

*EVENT TEAM*

*Bright Future Consultant (BFC)*
*Email : [email-masked] <[email-masked]>*

*Web : www.brightauh.com <http://www.brightauh.com/>*

*Web : www.bfcmodel.com <http://www.bfcmodel.com/>*

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3245304