Subject: Ticket Assigned - Some thoughts oniconicstores.com
From: Splash <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2021 17:01:50 +0000

Hi Sohaib Ahmed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Some thoughts oniconicstores.com Hi iconicstoresTeam,

Hope you are doing well

I am sure this email will bring you the actual status of your website which
will enhance your online business.

We know what your website means to you and are going to tell exactly what
you can do to boost its presence. Not getting enough online visibility have
multiple reasons which most of the web owners have understood and are
implementing modernized techniques to reach targeted traffic.

*Our Team can deliver you the exact solution you are looking for your
website, please find below some of the services we provide:*

- Best keyword selection and ranking on the first page for the selected
Keywords.
- Targeting Social networks to get maximum visibility.
- We manage good impression through our online reputation management
services.
- Regular updates on website to make it look fresh and error free.

I would love to present a detailed analysis report of your website along
with errors that your website has and ways to improve your Google rankings.
If you want I can fix up an appointment with one of my certified analyst
for a free consultation on your website improvement.

Even though we do not support sending emails from a Gmail account,
nevertheless, once you revert, the PR executives will get in touch via
corporate email ID.

We will be looking forward to your response.

*Tom Morrison*

*Digital Marketing Analyst*
-----------------------------------------------------
*Ps:* You may ask us to “*REMOVE*” to stop further correspondence.

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3245559