Subject: Ticket Assigned - Reasons Why your Website Mothercarestores.com is Not Doing Good?
From: Mothercare-BAH <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 04 Sep 2021 13:18:21 +0000

Hi Sohaib Ahmed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Reasons Why your Website Mothercarestores.com is Not Doing Good? Hello *Mothercarestores.com* Team,

I would like to have a discussion with you regarding the web promotion
strategy for your website Mothercarestores.com. We wish to work out a
proposal to strengthen the online presence of your website, via a
strategically planned web promotion campaign. In today’s online era, you
should be focusing on the new revolutionary ways of generating traffic (and
subsequently, leads).

We are curious to know if you are aware that a few issues bugging your
website and sorting out these will help you get the best returns out of
your website.

1. Your website seems to be attracting traffic, but this traffic is almost
stagnant and limited, which affects potential sales as you move forward.
2. Your website doesn’t feature in Google's first search page for some of
the major keywords in your niche, which affects visibility and your
business.
3. Your website has been diagnosed with On-Page and On-Site issues, which
affects the ranking.
4. Your backlinks profile is not efficient enough to help your search
engine visibility.
5. Your website is currently not being properly promoted online according
to Google’s new guidelines (after latest Google Panda & Penguin update),
which is affecting your marketing strategy and goals.
6. Your presence in the social media platform is minimal. This is depriving
you of a huge market of prospective referral clients.
7. Your website may be penalized by Google.
8. Social media profiles are not updated regularly.
9. A low number of internal and external quality links present on your
website.
10. Not updating fresh contents for your website and blogs as per the
latest Google guideline (Penguin & Panda).
And many more...

We are expert in running a promotional online marketing campaign for
websites. We have a host of ethical services and techniques, which you can
utilize to improve your website's performance.

Also, let me update you that our service prices are very affordable and
cost-effective which will come up within your budget.

We are also doing website designing and redesigning at affordable cost and
fast delivery within 2 weeks. As we are familiar with search
engine guidelines, so the website will be search engine friendly and
technically sound. Also, we are giving 3 months of free website maintenance
service.

If there is/are any bad reviews regarding you/your website, our ORM
campaign will help you to push down the bad reviews from 1st page to 3rd
page within 45 days of the campaign.

If my proposal sounds interesting for your business goal, feel free to
email me, or can provide me with your phone number, Whatsapp number or
Skype Id and the best time to call you.

I would be very glad to hear back from you.

Best Regards,
William
Search Engine Consultant
------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------
PS: If you are not interested please write me back with the subject line
"Remove", and I'll never contact you.
Note: To show you the issues we can prepare an Audit report for your
website Mothercarestores.com. If you'll need this audit report please write
me back, our technical team will forward to you as soon as possible.

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3061004