Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: Your Click & Collect order is confirmed!
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Aug 2021 16:49:05 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Sohaib Ahmed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: Your Click & Collect order is confirmed! Hi

Can you please update on status of my order as per below?

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Max Fashion <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2021, 19:02
Subject: Your Click & Collect order is confirmed!
To: Gufran Maruf <[email-masked]>

Your order number is 9682804337 | Click here
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/my-account/order/9682804337?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_order_confirmation_AE_en>
to view in browser

<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_confirmation_AE_en>
Download our apps now
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161312751?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_confirmation_AE_en>
[image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.maxstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_confirmation_AE_en>
iPhone
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161312751?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_confirmation_AE_en>
Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.maxstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_confirmation_AE_en>

Women
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/department/women?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_confirmation_AE_en>
Men
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/department/men?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_confirmation_AE_en>
Girls
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/department/girls?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_confirmation_AE_en>
Boys
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/department/boys?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_confirmation_AE_en>
Shoes
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/department/shoes?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_confirmation_AE_en>
Inspiration
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/inspiration?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_confirmation_AE_en>

Your order has been successfully placed.

Hi Gufran Maruf, thanks for shopping with us.
For your reference, your order number is 9682804337
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/my-account/order/9682804337?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_order_confirmation_AE_en>.
Expect delivery by Saturday, 31st Jul.
Here's what happens next:
1

You'll receive an email and a text message when your order is ready to be
collected.
2

At your selected collection point, show us either this email, the text
message you receive or the order confirmation in your Apple Wallet, along
with your Emirates ID or passport.

Get a special discount on your next in-store purchase!

All you need to do is show your Click & Collect order number to our store
staff on the day you collect and shop away.
Collect your order from:
Max, IBN Battuta Shopping Mall
Address :

IBN Battuta Shopping Mall, Tunisia Court, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Phone Number: +971 4 3685435
Working hours :

Sunday - Saturday (12:00 PM - 10:00 PM)
Get Directions
<https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Current+Location/IBN%20Battuta%20Shopping%20Mall,%20Dubai,%20Discovery%20Gardens,%20Tunisia%20Court,%20United%20Arab%20Emiratesutm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_order_confirmation_AE_en>
Payment Method:

xxxx xxxx xxxx 8384
Gufran A Maruf

Order Details

Item

Description

Total Price
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/p/163006146?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_order_confirmation_AE_en>
MAX
Set of 2 - Printed Boxer Shorts with Elasticated Waistband
Color: Multicolour
Size: L
Quantity: 2 AED 54
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/p/163046823?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_order_confirmation_AE_en>
MAX
Pack of 5 - Striped No Show Socks with Elasticised Hem
Color: Multicolour
Quantity: 1 AED 20
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/p/163006132?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_order_confirmation_AE_en>
MAX
Set of 2 - Printed Boxer Shorts with Elasticated Waistband
Color: Blue
Size: L
Quantity: 1 AED 27
Subtotal: * AED 101*
Savings: *- AED 20.2*
*Total* *AED 80.8*

Congrats! You just earned Shukrans

Your Shukrans will be credited to the account registered for
[email-masked]
<[email-masked]>*.
Your order will earn you 15 Shukrans.
Go to My Shukran Account
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/my-account/loyalty>

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/MaxFashionMENA>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/maxfashionMENA>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@maxfashionMENA*.

*Call us on 800–MAXUAE (800-629823).*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© 2021 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_confirmation_AE_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_confirmation_AE_en>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2929903