Subject: Ticket Assigned - order no. 8263756165
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 2021 16:21:33 +0000

Hi Sohaib Ahmed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  order no. 8263756165 Your products have been shipped.
Hi GERTRUDE MASCARENHAS, your order number is 8263756165
<https://www.maxfashion.com/kw/en/my-account/order/8263756165?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_KW_en>
.
The tracking number is 100076677694.
<https://www.fareye.co/track.html?com_code=lmc&pm_Id=622&track_page_version=v2&thex=ffffff&only_latest=false&tracking_number=100076677694&utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_KW_en>

Order shipping to
*GERTRUDE MASCARENHAS*
ALHAMAM TOWER 6TH FLOOR OFFICE NO. 1 MURGAB
ABDULLA MUBARAK STREET
NEXT TO FAMILY COURT IN MURGAB
Al Asimah - Kuwait City, Kuwait
Mobile: +965 99502276

I am waiting for the delivery of this order. Please advise when it will be
delivered.  No one has called.  I only received sms

Please respond urgently.  This is the first time I am ordering with Max and
I am feeling frustrated already.

Awaiting your response,

Gertrude Mascarenhas

Payment Method:
*Cash on Delivery*

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2663271