Subject: Ticket Assigned - Business Proposal for Data & AI
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2021 10:55:10 +0000

Hi Sohaib Ahmed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Business Proposal for Data & AI Greetings,

I went through your company profile & website and found that you are
successfully providing online retail shopping services across the globe.

Here at Neurons IT, we provide you all the essential business tools like
Market Basket Analysis, Warranty Analytics, Price Optimization, Inventory
Management, Customer sentiment analysis, Merchandising, Lifetime value
prediction.

*"These analytics can predict the purchases, profits, losses and even
manipulate customers into buying things by tracking their behaviour.Retail
brands analyse data to create customer profiles and learn his/her sore
points and market their product accordingly to push the customer towards
purchasing."*

So if you want to outshine among the niche players then it’s the right time
to optimize your process and apex your revenue.

Looking forward to connect with you.

Thanks and Regards
Neurons IT
www.neuronsit.sg

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2324923