Subject: Ticket Assigned - Rude & Misbehaving Driver Delivery For Order Number- 6180594306
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2022 03:57:38 +0000

Hi Sohaib Ahmed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Rude & Misbehaving Driver Delivery For Order Number- 6180594306 Dear Max Fashion Team,

I would like to report to you that the driver (phone number - 0549505201)
that delivered my order 6180594306 was very rude and was threatening me
that he will throw away my package into the garbage if I don't collect it
from him. He doesn't have a little bit of patience.

First off, the guy dont understand basic English, not even "ABC ''. I can
understand he may not have done schooling. Secondly I understood his
difficulty in understanding and took the initiative in using google
translate to inform him to call me 20 minutes before arriving and he
totally ignored it like all the others, i mentioned that he should call me
before delivery because he is operating on an off day/after duty time. He
doesn't even understand what building security is and he delivered my
package to someone else. If you check the proof of delivery you will
understand that even a child could take a better picture than that. It took
me half an hour to finally find my package.

I received a message from Max twice saying that the delivery agent was
unable to contact or reach me and the delivery was postponed but in reality
I never received a call or message trying to contact or reach out.

What right does he have to talk to me like that? Who does he think he is?
He acts as though I have taken something from his home. Max Fashion should
employ people with basic decency at least if not education. I want this
person to be properly dealt with or fine/penalise him for my discomfort and
torture. No one else should be treated this way again.

I hope that Max Fashion will look into this matter seriously and take swift
action rather than ignore my message or a reply with a generic customer
care message. Please get back to me once this is dealt with.

P.S.: Attached Whatsapp Communication as reference.

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5253202