Subject: Ticket Assigned - Replacement for wrong delivered item
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2022 02:01:16 +0000

Hi Sohaib Ahmed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Replacement for wrong delivered item Dear Max Team,

Order no:  9594501381
Order date: 08 Nov 2022

I have received a damaged product and also the color is not that which i
have ordered. Item is damaged from the heal side, it looks like a display
product. Its not acceptable to me.

For your kind reference i have attached both the pictures. You can check my
order history.

I don’t need any refund, I want you to replace the product and and replace
as same as my order. This is not my mistake for which i will take refund
and again make Order for same item.

Kindly let me know the process of replacement of the items.
I can drop the item with original packaging at Max, Ghurair Mall, Deira.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards
Ahmed Ali Khan
056 220 7619

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5247438