Subject: Ticket Assigned - Unanswered complaint & refund/return request still not actioned
From: Babyshop <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2022 02:09:07 +0000

Hi Sohaib Ahmed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Unanswered complaint & refund/return request still not actioned Dear Sir/Madam,

I am contacting you again regarding my order (No: 9593700950) amd the fact
that no one has contacted me regarding my complaint.

I ordered and paid for the Joie Every Stages 4-in-1 Harness Car Seat -
Ember (Ages 1 to 12 years), but received the wrong car seat. Please see
attached.

This is not what I ordered. As you will see from the order I made online -
the car seat I paid for and ordered was Black and grey and made by 'Joie.'
The one I received is made by 'Kindcomfort' and is blue and black.

I have now had to place another order for the correct car seat, and pay
again. So, I have actually paid twice! Further, I am still waiting for
someone to come and collect the incorrect item I received so I can get a
refund.

No one has contacted me yet and this is such a bad service. This is not the
first time this has happened when I've ordered from you.

Please can someone contact me ASAP, so this can be resolved and I get my
money back.

My telephone number is: 0506810958. I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Rose-Marie Lewis

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5230458