Subject: Ticket Assigned - Application for Sales Executive position
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2022 05:16:29 +0000

Hi Sohaib Ahmed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Application for Sales Executive position Dear Sir,

I thought I would write to you about me as I am
interested in the position of an sales executive and  in your company.

I am hard working, quick learner and a good communicator. I am willing to
take any work related challenges in order to fulfil the work related
requirements and do the job effectively.

My name is RM. Aathil and I am 24 Years old.
I have two year’s experience as a sales executive and  in your company. in
Sri Lanka,  especially I am Good at Microsoft office packages. I would like
to submit  my documents  so that when a vacancy arises I would be able to
apply for the position in your company.

I have attached my education qualification for your kind notice here
within. If you would like to know further about me please do not hesitate
contact me in the following number.

Tel: +974 3033 0949
Or you can reach me using the following email address
E-mail: [email-masked]

Thank you.
Yours sincerely
RM. AATHIL

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5048154