Subject: Ticket Assigned - Same Day Delivery - MAX
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2022 02:11:55 +0000

Hi Sohaib Ahmed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Same Day Delivery - MAX *Dear Concerned Person, *

My Name is *Rosse Contardo* and I head up business development efforts
with *Delivr.ae
LLC.* We provide same day and next day delivery services. We are looking
forward to a partnership with your company as your last mile delivery
partner.

*About Delivr:*

Delivr is an *ecommerce web app* that allows you to *track* and place
orders directly from the web app, and you can follow your orders in *real
time* using the *live tracking* feature. Your customers will also
receive a *text
message* notifying them that their package is on its way and providing
an *estimated
delivery time*.

*The good news is:*

*- The COD transfer is free of charge.*

*- Your customers can pay the COD amount through the POS machine (Debit and
Credit card).*

-  *Our drivers are well-educated, professional, and have excellent
communication skills.*

*We assign a whole team with your company to always be available to answer
your inquiries and their KPI is to reply back to you within 1 to 5
minutes. *

*As a delivery service provider, there is so much more we can accomplish
because our goal is to operate as your own delivery department, handling
everything from the moment the customer places the order until it is
delivered as efficiently as possible.*

I'd like to talk to the person in charge of this collaboration at your
organization, and I promise we'll be worth a shot.

*I would like to schedule a meeting with your team so that we may walk them
through our procedure. *

I value your support and look forward to hearing your response.

Warm Regards,

Rosse Contardo
Business Development Manager
Delivr.ae LLC

  *05 <0557401059>52013562*
  www.delivr.ae
  [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
  Boulevard Plaza Tower 1 Downtown Dubai
<https://maps.google.com/?q=1702,%20Boulevard%20Plaza%20Tower%201%20Downtown%20Dubai>
  *PO Box - 416654*

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5018459