Subject: Ticket Assigned - Refund Status : Return# 1003201984 for Order# 9588942455
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2022 01:50:54 +0000

Hi Sohaib Ahmed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Refund Status : Return# 1003201984 for Order# 9588942455 Dear Team,

This is really disappointing to see that it's been a week but still, I
haven’t received my refund amount of *AED 72* in *Shukran Pay* as promised.
While returning the items through the Max Fashion App I choose to get the
refund under Shukran Pay where it was clearly stated that the "*amount
would be instantly refunded once returned items received*" unlike the "bank
refund". Returned items have been collected from me on 6-Oct-2022, and
receipt items by Max email confirmation were received on 9-Oct-2022. Now,
I'm unable to see any difference between these two refund methods, and
clearly, a false message has been passed regarding Shukran Pay. Although I
have contacted your call center several times for the status and
unfortunately the Agents are not helpful & cooperative.

Max Fashion is one of the best apparel brands in the UAE and is renowned
for its quality items. But unfortunately, customer service is the worst in
the entire UAE market. This is not the first time that I have faced such
issues when it comes to getting a refund amount.

I have given the screenshots of my account along with an email copy
for your reference. If you claim yourself a responsible company that
values customer service, then look into this matter ASAP.

Regards,

M Nahidul Amin
Mobile: +971 56 3321925

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5003591