Subject: Ticket Assigned - 30% of U.S. shoppers will start by October.
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2022 02:00:38 +0000

Hi Sohaib Ahmed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  30% of U.S. shoppers will start by October. 
30% of U.S. shoppers will start by October.
 Claim your $500 coupon to reach them > 
 
  &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; 
 &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; 
 &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; 
 &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; 
 &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; 
 &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; 
 
 &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; 
 
 &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; 
 
 &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; 
 
 &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; 
 
 &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; 
 &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; 
 &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; 
 &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj;  

 
 Claim your $500 coupon to reach them >

 View as a
 
https://view.email.microsoftemail.com/?qs=44c676fba469d7cb0258b205c2e3c3635e0c5cb0d17ddf61a167252041af402628530b2d7dd4a811ab9c8b4012bbbc9f828b1df051be1c9bf07af6815689163687fa71dbf5c817a6bed6651898cdb6705b4f4adb82da5674 

 a web page .

https://click.email.microsoftemail.com/?qs=676d5377ebfb786fa599a201126c2edf910c958373b091153fad3a03d61959185102855dfecefb0aeaeca1b9d54c015f828379db2895f0eb65afe6947d1c0259 

 
 
 Hello

 

 

 

Microsoft Advertising
Reach holiday shoppers who are already spending

As Black Friday becomes less of a seasonal focal point, 30% of shoppers say they plan to start shopping by October.1 Launch now and reach 1 billion new customers2 who spent a record $886.7 billion last year, up 14.1% from 2020.3 It's easy—we’re taking $500 off your campaign when you spend $250.*

COUPON CODE:7132E66DE0CA4B80

https://click.email.microsoftemail.com/?qs=676d5377ebfb786fa599a201126c2edf910c958373b091153fad3a03d61959185102855dfecefb0aeaeca1b9d54c015f828379db2895f0eb65afe6947d1c0259 
Get started &#62; 

Need a holiday helper? 
https://click.email.microsoftemail.com/?qs=676d5377ebfb786f2e074a3e31b767a6d85e11a8163db9f8f5308897e74d4660252c3ba5f3ea4e13fe5ce3f357eb2d9d6f3b7d0dc44fb66295d6267af3750d8d 
Chat with an expert. 

 

 

IMPORT GOOGLE + FACEBOOK ADS
Reach seasonal shoppers
with existing ads
Import your Facebook and Google Ads campaigns into Microsoft Advertising to reach our high-value holiday audience in just a few clicks.

https://click.email.microsoftemail.com/?qs=676d5377ebfb786fa1726d8e133d7248e0ee127e6bf9fa7ecc77b8cf8cce45ea97348137260b1c763e1b1b044e7efd31e2e0efd061ac01d709fc854cf3501714 
Import now &#62; 

UNLOCK SEASONAL TIPS
Use holiday insights
to grow conversions
Check out our new webcast to learn about holiday spending trends and how you can deploy them to grow your brand (English only).

https://click.email.microsoftemail.com/?qs=676d5377ebfb786f15cbe4b616a0dfdb9d4e19011a7e4f07c4556ed895bda83528d8a1b4d643236f3f221cdf8ea10906259e46218704e87915dba4669e74b28a 
Watch webcast &#62; 

 

 
 
 Microsoft Advertising. Great relationships start here. 

Please do not reply to this email, which was sent from an unmonitored mailbox. 
Please contact 
https://click.email.microsoftemail.com/?qs=676d5377ebfb786f485694d49b40cd3875ce3e6fbd258ceca99c71ab54bf27f5e2b96902395984d7ce9f366e11a2508ef5ce319b207c430508094a4559c7d78a 
Microsoft Advertising if you have any questions.

 

*Offer expires January 31, 2023. See 
https://click.email.microsoftemail.com/?qs=676d5377ebfb786f3efa2c1e090608134e4f5cd048fa501fe6517ddbb2c75d1e64d35ff55ceb838040ec99450c964ac9a866cf92d867c9c927557022e8ce308d 
 Offer Details for terms and conditions.

How to redeem your offer: Before you can redeem your promotional offer, you must sign up with Microsoft Advertising, then indicate a primary payment method for your account. 

1 Forrester, Consumer Energy Index and Retail Pulse Survey, December 2021

2 Microsoft Internal Data; comScore, March 2021

3 U.S. Census. Non-seasonally adjusted retail sales. NRF holiday spending is defined as the months of November and December. NRF's holiday sales excludes automobile dealers, gasoline stations and restaurants. 

 

https://click.email.microsoftemail.com/?qs=676d5377ebfb786f0d91421649f7cdec37b5420459f747eab157c20b97d40872d4de2580db2ca294f0b7b052cdc5fd7881ce6f8501a4778b6722cbb750d4671b 

https://click.email.microsoftemail.com/?qs=676d5377ebfb786ffffd6cef66f1eb48e2ea6398e1ca2bf365086e8ea53ecdbacb455af44568236b65f479b0202a878765877eac0ba1a3cb21c3acf156197914 

https://click.email.microsoftemail.com/?qs=676d5377ebfb786f8fd42914a85e1df473d86f6e3dd9e87ce6c9f8ca43ad950c6cec49761eb8d5453ab071b23143ce3770bc9927b5bf9d9a3620304caa2a5d8c 

https://click.email.microsoftemail.com/?qs=676d5377ebfb786f5de5109ad6d6aa0f00b38c745d53a6ea245aa9b0f97b7bfbf343a02c77c9a1e3796849d50f22dc8f79af758c53a52dbb4ce5d6575d0b23c1 

https://account.microsoft.com/profile/unsubscribe?CTID=0&ECID=un%2BvVraKfvMP5K7dEoaPdGM%2FEylP%2BCIfWQuHRoiMrrQ%3D&K=2470cac4-c129-434b-8566-90e46fb3d1b3&CMID=null&D=638000518874426477&PID=18015&TID=95948fe1-91d9-4b2d-9815-988593b7e728 
Unsubscribe | 
https://click.email.microsoftemail.com/?qs=676d5377ebfb786fc01d120a732b0bd7b54c0d339bcae77acdf8287ee805849ef88de9ff5fa49b661f419666169ec6de455d225d811d9ca51580745648051848 
Privacy Statement

https://account.microsoft.com/profile/unsubscribe?CTID=0&ECID=un%2BvVraKfvMP5K7dEoaPdGM%2FEylP%2BCIfWQuHRoiMrrQ%3D&K=2470cac4-c129-434b-8566-90e46fb3d1b3&CMID=null&D=638000518874426477&PID=18015&TID=95948fe1-91d9-4b2d-9815-988593b7e728 
Se désabonner | 
https://click.email.microsoftemail.com/?qs=676d5377ebfb786fc01d120a732b0bd7b54c0d339bcae77acdf8287ee805849ef88de9ff5fa49b661f419666169ec6de455d225d811d9ca51580745648051848 
Déclaration de confidentialité
Microsoft Corporation
One Microsoft Way
Redmond, WA 98052 USA

https://click.email.microsoftemail.com/?qs=676d5377ebfb786fa92c30c8d501ba70096c90b43995bbd6d2de803a58ca66d635737b41baeac1f70e4e943465e8c3732b255fdffec127701914cef0bc6d02ec 

 

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4971103