Subject: Ticket Assigned - Opportunities to all ...
From: Babyshop <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2022 02:00:38 +0000

Hi Sohaib Ahmed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Opportunities to all ... Dear Ruban,

If you are keen on
1. Taking the opportunity to build the trust of parents
2. Making them your valued recurrent customers by solving their parenting
problems
3. Providing them with high quality, reliable and innovative products
4. Taking the opportunity to make a great profit for the quality products
sold
5. Protecting our children's future dreams

Then we are a great fit.

The handisure door finger guard is a multi-award-winning solution that
keeps children away from hospital. It is unique, innovative, patented,
reliable, built to last and British and EU standards certified. Perhaps the
only domestic door finger guard with such high standards.

It is said that if a picture is worth a thousand words, then a video is
worth a million!
https://youtu.be/e7x_Cg4TqNI

Our sales are growing on Amazon and now we are looking for retail partners
in the Middle East. Why the Middle East? Well, we ask why not? In the ME,
Parents take child safety very seriously and the baby proofing market is
booming. So, we see a great opportunity to protect children’s hands from
preventable door crush injuries.

If you see the same opportunities that we see, is there any reason for us
not to arrange a call to allow us to give more details about this
opportunity.
With Kind Regards

Pulathis

Dr. Pulathis Siriwardana  MBBS, MS, MRCS, PhD

*Founder*
PULSE Inventions Ltd  [UK Reg 11264667]
*Lead NORS Surgeon  *
Royal Free Hospital, London
*Honorary Lecturer*
University College London
*NHS Clinical Entrepreneur*

URL - www.handisure.com
Email - [email-masked]
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/pulse/

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4970892