Subject: Ticket Assigned - Influencer Collaboration Opportunity
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2022 01:57:26 +0000

Hi Sohaib Ahmed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Influencer Collaboration Opportunity Dear Ladies, Gents
Greetings,

I am contacting you to check any opportunity for collaboration. I am  Amal,
an Influencer resident in Qatar, I have 140k followers on TikTok and
Instagram and most of my followers are from Qatar and Saudi Arabia, also I
have an outstanding reach as you can see in my insights which I will share
with you.

you can find below my accounts in social media:

*·        Tiktok:*
https://www.tiktok.com/@chef_amal7?_t=8Vovf1jZ12f&_r=1

*·        Instagram:*
https://instagram.com/baking_mommy_by_amal?igshid=MmIxOGMzMTU=

Please find attached my account last insights

I am open to collaborating with you.

Best Regards,
Amal Boukattaya
Mob: +97433200995

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4961750