Subject: Ticket Assigned - Order exchange
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 01 Oct 2022 01:43:08 +0000

Hi Sohaib Ahmed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Order exchange Good day,

My order has just been delivered for the below items.

I was looking for a white tank top but this one is not white. It’s off-
white and not really the color am looking for.

Unfortunately, the size of the shape wear is too small and I could not even
get to try it on because  it’s just too small my body will not even fit. I
would like to exchange it for 2 sizes bigger. I had ordered a size 10
thinking it’s US 10 but it seems it’s US 6.

Please may you kindly advise on this?

My contact details are as follows:

Claressa Mlandeli
66924348.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Claressa

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4942679