Subject: Ticket Assigned - return itwm
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2022 01:52:23 +0000

Hi Sohaib Ahmed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  return itwm can I return item which was added to cart by mistake.
---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, Sep 24, 2022, 07:05
Subject: Order confirmed!
To: marfath fahim <[email-masked]>

Your order number is 4687528225

<https://www.centrepointstores.com/qa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_QA_en>
Download our apps now
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_QA_en>
[image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_QA_en>
iPhone
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_QA_en>
Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_QA_en>

Babyshop
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/qa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_QA_en>
Lifestyle
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/qa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_QA_en>
Splash
<https://www.splashfashions.com/qa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_QA_en>
Shoe
Mart
<https://www.shoemartstores.com/qa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_QA_en>
Offers
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/qa/en/offers?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_QA_en>
Clearance
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/qa/en/search?q=badge.title.en%3AClearance&clr=true%26utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_QA_en>

Your order has been successfully placed.

Hi marfath fahim , thanks for shopping with us.
For your reference, your order number is 4687528225 Expect delivery by
Saturday, 24th Sep.

Order shipping to
*marfath fahim *
43 2nd floor
Street No. 930
Doha
Mobile: +974 30732199

Payment Method:
*Cash on Delivery*
1. We will call you to verify the order before it leaves our warehouse

Order Details

Delivered by : , 24th Sep

Item

Description

Total Price
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/qa/en/p/164199916?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_QA_en>
LIFESTYLE
Embellished Chunky Chain Necklace with Lobster Clasp Closure
Color: Gold
Quantity: 1 QAR 15
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/qa/en/p/164124588?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_QA_en>
LIFESTYLE
Assorted 4-Piece Alligator Clip and Hair Pin Set
Color: Multicolour
Quantity: 1 QAR 8
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/qa/en/p/163348879?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_QA_en>
SPLASH
Gloo Solid Scarf with Fringes
Color: Pink
Size: Free Size
Quantity: 1 QAR 15
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/qa/en/p/163118498?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_QA_en>
SPLASH
Raffia Mixed Belt with Pin Buckle
Color: Yellow
Size: S-M
Quantity: 1 QAR 32
Subtotal: * QAR 70*
Savings: *- QAR 58*
Standard ground shipping: * QAR 10 *
*Total* *QAR 80*

Want to earn Shukran rewards?

All you need to do is sign up for Shukran, our award-winning loyalty
programme now. If you already have a Shukran account, simply link it to
your shopping account to earn Shukrans.
Your order could earn you 8 Shukrans.
Become a Shukran Member
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/qa/en/register?code=EZBFTpF4n%2BUYnUlo9CfpdErDCeL%2FHCfIepnDeb9VAmmQtrMZlu29G8r5gj3gWM6jGG1vK87snJY4Ao21zYEE%2BZEIyLQwhMVIfZVzIZwx00XlF9AChUxu6dTnqw4Y2wcWbCVnuevMghuw%2Bm87r%2F%2BJ3A%3D%3D>
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/qa/en/c/giftcard?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email_invoice&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_QA_en>

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/CentrepointME>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/centrepointme>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@centrepointme*.

*Call us on 800-MYCP (800-6927).*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© 2022 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/qa/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_QA_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/qa/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_QA_en>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4914343