Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: Order confirmed!
From: Splash <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2022 02:18:22 +0000

Hi Sohaib Ahmed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: Order confirmed! Hi i want the delivery for sure by tomorrow! I need to travel then. Kindly
tell the delivery person

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Splash Fashions <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2022 at 6:22 PM
Subject: Order confirmed!
To: Sidra Khalil <[email-masked]>

Your order number is 9587023461 | Click here
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/my-account/order/9587023461?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en>
to view in browser

<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
Download our apps now
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1157403562?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
[image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.splashfashions&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
iPhone
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1157403562?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.splashfashions&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>

Women
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/department/women?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
Men
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/department/men?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
Offers
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/offers?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
Clearance
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/search?q=badge.title.en%3AClearance&clr=true&utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>

Your order has been successfully placed.

Hi Sidra Khalil, thanks for shopping with us.
For your reference, your order number is 9587023461
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/my-account/order/9587023461?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en>.
Expect delivery by Tomorrow, 21st Sep.

Order shipping to
*Saba Naz*
emirates driving institute
Dubai
Mobile: +971 581908844

Payment Method:
*Cash on Delivery*
1. We will call you to verify the order before it leaves our warehouse

Order Details

Delivered by : tomorrow, 21st Sep

Item

Description

Total Price
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/p/164379778?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en>
SPLASH
Set of 2 - Metallic Necklace with Lobster Clasp Closure
Color: Gold
Size: Free Size
Quantity: 1 AED 29
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/p/164383797?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en>
SPLASH
Printed Polo T-shirt with Short Sleeves and Button Closure
Color: Multicolour
Size: L
Quantity: 1 AED 35
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/p/164394815?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en>
SPLASH
Panelled Polo T-shirt with Short Sleeves and Button Closure
Color: White
Size: L
Quantity: 1 AED 48
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/p/164133113?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en>
SPLASH
Solid Polo T-shirt with Short Sleeves and Button Closure
Color: Red
Size: M
Quantity: 1 AED 69
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/p/163437204?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en>
SPLASH
2Xtremz Schiffli Embroidered Round Neck Peplum Top
Color: White
Size: S
Quantity: 1 AED 47
Subtotal: * AED 228*
Savings: *- AED 87*
Standard ground shipping: * FREE *
COD Charges: * AED 10*
*Total* *AED 238*

Want to earn Shukran rewards?

All you need to do is sign up for Shukran, our award-winning loyalty
programme now. If you already have a Shukran account, simply link it to
your shopping account to earn Shukrans.
Your order could earn you 49 Shukrans.
Become a Shukran Member
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/my-account/loyalty>
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/c/giftcard?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email_invoice&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en>

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/SplashFashions>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/SplashFashions>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@SplashFashions*.

*Call us on 800-SPLASH (800-775274).*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© 2022 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4899478