Subject: Ticket Assigned - Position of service crew
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2022 04:37:08 +0000

Hi Sohaib Ahmed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Position of service crew Dear Sir/Madam,

20/09/2022.

I am highly motivated and experienced individual with having ability to
adopt any difficult situation and I have ability to work under highly
pressurized situation. I am Shihara Nethmini. I have ability to give my
fullest capacity to any organization to succeed it. I can assure honesty
and committed work to achieve the objectives of the organization.I have
obtained high school education and have sound coomunication skill.

Here with I attached My CV.

I am greatly appreciate  if you can consider my CV for further
consideration.

Thank you

Best regards,
Shihara Nethmini
+971545248243

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4895642