Subject: Ticket Assigned - Order number 9585538107
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2022 02:08:59 +0000

Hi Sohaib Ahmed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Order number 9585538107 Dear Team,

I would like to raise my concern regarding my order which was delivered to
the wrong address. My order number is 9585538107. Below is the picture that
your team is sharing with me as evidence of delivery as per the update in
your delivery system l guess. However below the first picture they is my
saved address on your platform which was supposed to be the address l get
my shipment.

I’m very disappointed that your team keeps on sending me that wrong address
picture as evidence of delivery beside the fact that l have already
informed them that its not my address and even asked them to check from
your systems. I would like to know why they choose to ignore what I’m
showing them and push forward wrong evidence which is also proving
negligence of the delivery team.

Kindly look into this matter as soon as possible and take the necessary
corrective action. As feedback please refine your customer service process
you are removing the human element by using saved replies. It doesn’t work
well in 2022 that is old school we are human we communicate and have a
conversation to get problems resolved . I hope you will take this into
account , as a customer from a customer service background l feel you need
to improve your standards .

Thanks and Regards

Maurice

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4883006