Subject: Ticket Assigned - Cancellation of the order
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2022 03:39:58 +0000

Hi Sohaib Ahmed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Cancellation of the order Respected team,

I came  to collect the item from your store and experienced bad behavior
and support from your counter team.
Already there was a counter which had not been opened and there was extra
staffs in the counter, but for a reason they don’t want to help or give the
item to me.
They had waited for me in the counter for around 10 minutes telling need to
discuss with manager
-- 
Thanks and Regards, Dasthageer R.U QA/QC Engineer SAK Trading and
Contracting Co. EZDAN Tower 1, 1st Floor Entrance No:5, PO Box 12286, Doha,
Qatar Tel.: +974-44 094 249 Mob.:+974-33 863 898 E-mail:
[email-masked] URL : www.sak-holding.com Disclaimer:
This e-mail (including any file attachment) may contain confidential
information and/or legally privileged. It is intended solely for the use of
th e named addressees and any unauthorized dissemination or use by any
other person or entity is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended
recipient you should not transmit, copy, print, disclose or otherwise make
use of and/or place any reliance on this e-mail and its contents. If you
have received this e-mail in error, you should immediately notify the
sender by return e-mail and delete all copies from your system. Views or
opinions as may be contained herein are those of the sender and do not
necessarily reflect those of our organization. E-mails can be corrupted,
altered or falsified and we shall not be liable for any alteration or
falsification on this e-mail.

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4856051