Subject: Ticket Assigned - ORDER REF: 9585726313 (BABYSHOP Barbie Print Crew Neck T-shirt and Shorts Set
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2022 04:10:19 +0000

Hi Sohaib Ahmed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  ORDER REF: 9585726313 (BABYSHOP Barbie Print Crew Neck T-shirt and Shorts Set Dear Centrepoint Stores Team,

Please kindly informed that I have received the package yesterday, however
one item is incomplete/ missing shorts in  the item purchased (*Barbie
Print Crew Neck T-shirt and Shorts Set *) I only received the T-shirt
without the shorts.  Please kindly advise on how to collect/get the missing
item.

<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/163606180?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>

Thank you.

Gemma

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, Sep 11, 2022 at 9:23 PM
Subject: Thank you for collecting your order
To: Gemma Finez <[email-masked]>

Order number 9585726313

<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
Download our apps now
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
[image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
iPhone
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>

Babyshop
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
Lifestyle
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
Splash
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
Shoe
Mart
<https://www.shoemartstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
Offers
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/offers?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
Clearance
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/search?q=badge.title.en%3AClearance&clr=true%26utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>

Thank you for collecting your order.

Hi Gemma Finez Cayabyab, you’ve successfully collected order number
9585726313
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/my-account/order/9585726313?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
from your collection point. Enjoy your purchases!

Order Details

Items

Description

Shipped Quantity
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/164630469?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
*
BABYSHOP *
* Juniors All Over Print Polo Dress with Long Sleeves *
Color: Yellow
Size: 11-12 yrs
1
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/163665688?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
*
SPLASH *
* Avengers Print Crew Neck T-shirt with Short Sleeves *
Color: Yellow
Size: S
1
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/162981365?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
*
SPLASH *
* Sustainable Batman Print T-shirt with Short Sleeves and Crew Neck *
Color: Black
Size: M
1
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/164483726?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
*
SPLASH *
* Mickey Mouse Print T-shirt with Crew Neck and Short Sleeves *
Color: Blue
Size: XS
1
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/163606180?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
*
BABYSHOP *
* Barbie Print Crew Neck T-shirt and Shorts Set *
Color: White
Size: 13-14 yrs
1

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/CentrepointME>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/centrepointme>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@centrepointme*.

*Call us on 800-MYCP (800-6927).*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© 2022 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4862504