Subject: Ticket Assigned - refund for return 1003077788 for order 9584562890.
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2022 01:45:42 +0000

Hi Sohaib Ahmed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  refund for return 1003077788 for order 9584562890. 2nd one -
Two items were returned and I have received refund of only one item. (Slip
attached)

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Max Fashion <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, Sep 9, 2022, 17:42
Subject: Your refund is on its way
To: Susan Mathew <[email-masked]>

Your return has been processed

<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_AE_en>
Download our apps now
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161312751?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_AE_en>
[image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.maxstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_AE_en>
iPhone
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161312751?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_AE_en>
Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.maxstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_AE_en>

Women
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/department/women?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_AE_en>
Men
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/department/men?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_AE_en>
Girls
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/department/girls?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_AE_en>
Boys
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/department/boys?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_AE_en>
Shoes
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/department/shoes?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_AE_en>
Inspiration
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/inspiration?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_AE_en>
Your refund is on its way
Hi Susan Mathew, we have successfully processed your refund for return
1003077788 for order 9584562890
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/my-account/order/9584562890?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=full_partial_return_AE_en>.

Here’s how your refund works:
*Order Details *

Item

Description

Total Price
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/p/158986275?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=full_partial_return_AE_en>
*MAX*
Solid High-Rise BCI Cotton Jeggings with Elasticated Waistband
Color: Blue
Size: 20
Quantity: 1 AED 40.5
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/p/164563564?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=full_partial_return_AE_en>
*MAX*
Solid Midi Shirt Dress with Long Sleeves and Slit Detail
Color: Pink
Size: XL
Quantity: 1 AED 18

Total *AED 58.5*
Total Refund Amount *AED 18*
Items that are cancelled or refunded are not eligible for Shukrans.
Your refund:
*AED 0.7* will be refunded to Shukran Pay.
Refunds for any Shukrans, Gift Cards or Return Vouchers you've spent will
also be credited to your Shukran Pay.
To learn more about how Shukran pay works, please visit our Help Centre.
<https://helpae.maxfashion.com/en/support/home>

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/MaxFashionMENA>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/maxfashionMENA>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@maxfashionMENA*.

*Call us on 800–MAXUAE (800-629823).*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© 2022 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_AE_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_AE_en>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4852466