Subject: Ticket Assigned - SHIVANYA LEATHER EXPORTS - PROPOSAL
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2022 10:41:46 +0000

Hi Sohaib Ahmed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  SHIVANYA LEATHER EXPORTS - PROPOSAL Respected Sir / Ma’am

Greetings Of The Day

This is an introductory mail on the behalf of Shivanya Leather Exports.

We are a third generation business dynasty with over 60 years of experience
in the leather industry. We have our existing Export house with in-house
manufacturing unit, located in Sector-63, Noida UP, India.

Our Factory is SEDEX Approved & in compliance with all social & ethical
norms. Our major client countries are the USA, Australia & Europe.

We specialize in leather garments, leather bags and accessories.

Being from a Tannery based background with over 60+ years of experience, we
are confident that we can satiate your requirement whilst maintaining the
highest quality standards, ensuring timely delivery of the orders as well
as keeping in the limits of effective product costing.

Kindly find attached for your kind perusal our company profile along with
the bags catalogues.

We would appreciate your valuable feedback as per your convenience.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Have a nice day.

Best Regards

Saurabbh Mehta

HOD - Business Development

Shivanya Leather Exports

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4841340