Subject: Ticket Assigned - Wrong item received - order number # 7383097244
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2022 01:47:59 +0000

Hi Sohaib Ahmed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Wrong item received - order number # 7383097244 Dear Team,

Here am informing you, that I have received wrong item as per below order
number.

*order number # 7383097244*

Item name:

Textured tiered Midi dress with long sleeve

colour: Red

Size: XS

Quantity: 1

Instead of above mentioned item, I received floral type which is attached
in the email below.

So, kindly refund the 1 item amount ASAP.

Thanks & regards

HASHIM P.S
?36215070

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4792189