Subject: Ticket Assigned - Order collected already
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2022 02:19:52 +0000

Hi Sohaib Ahmed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Order collected already Hello support team

I have collected the below order

Please adjust…

“…

You haven't collected your order yet.

Hi Nader Mchantaf, your order number 8182947211
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/kw/en/my-account/order/8182947211?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_collection_thank_you_KW_en>
is
still waiting for you at the following store.
Pickup from:
Centrepoint, Behind Al Awqaf Complex Mubarak Al Kabeer, Street 64, Kuwait
City
<https://www.google.com/maps/search/Mubarak+Al+Kabeer,+Street+64,+Kuwait+City?entry=gmail&source=g>
Address :

Behind Al Awqaf complex Mubarak Al Kabeer, Street 64, Kuwait City
<https://www.google.com/maps/search/Mubarak+Al+Kabeer,+Street+64,+Kuwait+City?entry=gmail&source=g>,
64, Kuwait City, Al Asimah - Kuwait City, Kuwait
Phone Number: 965-5664-7522
Working hours :

Saturday - Friday (10:00AM - 10:30PM)

-- 
Nader Mchantaf Sent from my iPhone

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4778314