Subject: Ticket Assigned - Serious complains
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2022 02:10:07 +0000

Hi Sohaib Ahmed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Serious complains الى من يهمه الامر،

 لقد اشتريت جهاز مراقبة الأطفال - Vtech- من خلال رقم الطلب 6161405340. كما
نعلم جميعًا أن هذا المنتج قابل للربط من خلال التطبيق عبر الإنترنت عبر الرقم
التسلسلي والرموز المكتوبة بداخله.  لسوء الحظ ، عندما رأيت مواد التعبئة
والتغليف وصندوقها الذي بدا عليه العبث الشديد كما هو موضح في الصورة أدناه
منذ استلامها.  ومن ثم ، طلبت دعمًا لم يتم العثور عليه من سائق التوصيل أو
مكالمات خدمة العملاء.

 أرسل إليك هذا البريد الإلكتروني لاستبدال هذا العنصر عبر توصيل جديد في أسرع
وقت ممكن لأنني أتوقع مولود الجديد قريبًا جدًا (في غضون أسبوعين).  ملاحظات
إضافية: لدي طلب آخر # 6161408370 واخترت تاريخ التسليم في 17 أغسطس بين 6-8
مساءً ، ولكن لم يتم استلامه حتى هذه اللحظة لأنه لا توجد محاذاة داخلية بين
نقاط البيع عبر الإنترنت وفرق النقل / التجميع بناءً على  أمر شراء.  أطلب حل
كلتا القضيتين بشكل صحيح في الوقت المناسب من فضلك.

To whom it may concerned,

I have purchased a baby monitor - Vtech-  through order number 6161405340.
as we all know that this product is linkable through online app via its
serial number and codes that are written within inside. Unfortunately, When
i saw packaging material and its box which looked very tampered as shown in
below picture since received. Hence, I asked for support which was not
found from delivery driver nor customer service calls.

I am sending this email to you in order to replace for this item via a new
delivery ASAP since I am expecting my newborn very soon (within 2 weeks).
 Additional Notes: I have another request #6161408370 and I selected
delivery date to be on Aug 17th between 6-8 Pm, yet not received till this
moment because there is no internal alignment between online point of sale
and transportation/assembly teams based on my purchase order. i do request
both issues to be resolved properly in due time please.

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4748416