Subject: Ticket Assigned - GoSee NEWS 22/21
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2021 09:53:40 +0000

Hi Fatma Maher,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  GoSee NEWS 22/21 GoSee News Services
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ma824dtw4p589/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/8a89b1bec2ec83ed39b8fc24d0a52c89fea8875a
:::: 22/21 PHOTO & FILM ::::
THE CREATIVE MAG FOR FREE ON YOUR SCREEN - ENJOY
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ma824dtw4p589/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/f8e21a09b6da0cd471f97aff6e321b191c6849d9
!
and Go&See : gosee.news/loves/transportation
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ma824dtw4p589/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/19832e964816515169ca9fd78ce2f1e51993533d
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ma824dtw4p589/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/4296b148c5777f7f9ecc21fdcecead06b17a0c8e
news // NEW at GoSee.NEWS : HEIKO RICHARD, photographer & director,
Berlin; we present you his transportation editorial BMW i4 Concept for
Intersection magazine with film and photos
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ma824dtw4p589/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/4296b148c5777f7f9ecc21fdcecead06b17a0c8e
'Dreams Are My Reality' - the name of the editorial, photographed by
GoSee NEW entry HEIKO RICHARD for INTERSECTION magazine, also fits the
portfolio of the Berlin-based photographer quite well. Heiko has a
mastery of light and a stylistically confident and absolutely keen eye
for color - something his clients in the areas of transportation,
advertising or even celebrity appreciate very much.
BMW on the vehicle so beautifully presented in Heiko Richard's
editorial : "The BMW Group is opening ....
23 IMAGES on GoSee
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ma824dtw4p589/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/4296b148c5777f7f9ecc21fdcecead06b17a0c8e
by Heiko Richard
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ma824dtw4p589/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/70e2fe9a17f0edfb1da83182f2ec6b44cb7ebdf7
or visit heiko-richard.com
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ma824dtw4p589/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/13b7ed8784bb4908bab3820ec814cffdd0b38bd2
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ma824dtw4p589/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/98f9fb39b6ce93394b059c99282beecd3828ae50
news // ALEX - A Journey Into the Subconscious - The First Narrative
Fashion Film by Luca Spreafico
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ma824dtw4p589/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/98f9fb39b6ce93394b059c99282beecd3828ae50
Exploring the more narrative soul of fashion film while remaining true
to the genre's strong focus on aesthetics, Alex tells us about a woman
who is reliving and working through a trauma. Inspired by EMDR
therapy, the film examines abandonment during childhood as something
which is likely to accompany us into adulthood. Through an
experimental, movement-driven approach, Alex takes us on a journey
into the human psyche.
From the music composition and fashion design to the photography and
....
1 IMAGES on GoSee
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ma824dtw4p589/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/98f9fb39b6ce93394b059c99282beecd3828ae50
by Niccolo Montanari
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ma824dtw4p589/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/687704dd286ec49dccc868a2578baaada3d9c146
or visit niccolomontanari.com
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ma824dtw4p589/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/13e9db8f7d3f694f4191cafe53be00bdd814d1d2
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ma824dtw4p589/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/626cdb91000cbeb0fdaf6c641dee1897d7d82cf4
news // Michelle Elie's handpicked favorites from London luxury expert
BROWNS available via FARFETCH - the portrait spread was photographed
by FELIX EISENMEIER
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ma824dtw4p589/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/626cdb91000cbeb0fdaf6c641dee1897d7d82cf4
"From Browns in London to Michelle Elie in Cologne. The London luxury
boutique is a driving force in the eco-fashion cosmos. Accessories
designer Michelle Elie (@michelle_elie) discovered Browns'
extraordinary edits via FARFETCH and just had to share her sustainable
picks with us..." That's how Farfetch UK describes the editorial
spread with fashion icon Michelle Elie, which was produced in Cologne
by photographer FELIX EISENMEIER in cooperation with director and
photographer Eddie ....
13 IMAGES on GoSee
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ma824dtw4p589/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/626cdb91000cbeb0fdaf6c641dee1897d7d82cf4
by Felix Eisenmeier
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ma824dtw4p589/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/1990ed2026c7e17d13c7391a94a6ab196238fb89
or visit eisenmeier.com
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ma824dtw4p589/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/0d9227755ca415728cbb60390059c25ed616cc14
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ma824dtw4p589/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/dbee08b3b01a96c05885dc6b1a4a3cb0714127bf
news // 'TEAM BOSS Is Back' - JPPS CREATIVE PRODUCTIONS produces for
fashion alliance BOSS x REAL MADRID with the Los Blancos heroes led by
star striker Karim Benzema
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ma824dtw4p589/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/dbee08b3b01a96c05885dc6b1a4a3cb0714127bf
Real Madrid's soccer giants posed in their official BOSS suits for
this high-profile shoot which is the result of yet another successful
collaboration between Luminosa Production and JPPS Creative
Productions. In the midst of an ongoing pandemic, shooting at Cuidad
Real Madrid, the world's largest club-owned training complex, was a
great challenge - but also a great opportunity. Stills and video were
once again shot by Paul ....
5 IMAGES on GoSee
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ma824dtw4p589/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/dbee08b3b01a96c05885dc6b1a4a3cb0714127bf
by JPPS Creative Productions
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ma824dtw4p589/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/089b82b803e098419b69b0eaa58c334fff607278
or visit jpps.fr
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ma824dtw4p589/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/5baa49f2fad4882619c9fc54c7d4e458cd2be185
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ma824dtw4p589/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/ce7f75381ab6388c9bb20acf2ae424f85958e838
news // ROCKENFELLER & GÖBELS : Patrik JOHÄLL photographs the
RENAULT ARKANA for RENAULT France, GERMAN SPORTS AID FOUNDATION
campaign featuring Timo Boll and several other sport stars, L'OFFICIEL
Russia and the personal works 'THE//NOW' and '9 Mirrors'
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ma824dtw4p589/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/ce7f75381ab6388c9bb20acf2ae424f85958e838
Highway and Traffic Assist, Cross Traffic Alert & Easy Park Assist for
your driving pleasure. The RENAULT Arkana blends sleek lines with a
sturdy style for a unique design. The name is derived from the latin
word arcanum, which is mystery in English.
For RENAULT FRANCE, Patrik JOHÄLL c/o ROCKENFELLER & GÖBELS
photographed the five-seat crossover SUV from French carmaker Renault,
which was launched in serial production in May 2019 on the basis of
the Renault Kaptur only available in ....
5 ARTICLES / 42 IMAGES on GoSee
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ma824dtw4p589/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/ce7f75381ab6388c9bb20acf2ae424f85958e838
by Rockenfeller & Göbels
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ma824dtw4p589/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/05d4b1337e39817cada02e4a479d116eea8c8ffd
or visit fotografenagentur.de
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ma824dtw4p589/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/84c8b4f4a8f49e922619a970f74807b43d3cbaaf
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ma824dtw4p589/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/e6dbfac0c0139859f3576eaac29ea7d861fbfd48
news // 'Bond of Friendship' - Amira Fritz does magic with analogue
photography for Frankfurter Allgemeine magazine 05/2021, post
production by SUBLIME Berlin
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ma824dtw4p589/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/e6dbfac0c0139859f3576eaac29ea7d861fbfd48
The photographic style of Amira Fritz is marked by an unconventional
and sensitive use of focus - from sharp to soft. The art lies in her
mastery of analogue photography, developing everything only by hand
and giving each motif, or the entire series for that matter, its very
special charm and effect, not lastly through the careful steps taken
by Sublime in post. Her modern style is an interplay of color, light
and focus, to stage jewelry and accessories with a playful lightness.
"What makes...
8 IMAGES on GoSee
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ma824dtw4p589/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/e6dbfac0c0139859f3576eaac29ea7d861fbfd48
by Sublime Postproduction
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ma824dtw4p589/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/ffa94bb6aefeb6fd9b87ef90aa080d64bb49d978
or visit sublime-postproduction.com
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ma824dtw4p589/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/07685d5a6258b896db4e5ee25685fbcf48613a2a
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ma824dtw4p589/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/0af8767e53887d182bf8e029b757131d21860798
news // ANKE LUCKMANN : Cover shoot for DRIVE MAG with a bright-red
Ferrari F8 Spider and Michèle Loetzner behind the wheel, daughter of
rally driver Roger Loetzner
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ma824dtw4p589/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/0af8767e53887d182bf8e029b757131d21860798
ANKE LUCKMANN realized a cover shoot for DRIVE, the supplement of
Stuttgarter Zeitung, for which she staged the Ferrari F8 Spider - the
evolution of the species - in eye-catching motifs. Here are the facts
: 529 kW (720PS), 1505 kg weight, a capacity of 3900cm³. Behind the
wheel : Michèle Loetzner, daughter of rally driver Roger Loeztner.
The creative mastermind behind DRIVE is José Redondo-Vega with his
....
14 IMAGES on GoSee
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ma824dtw4p589/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/0af8767e53887d182bf8e029b757131d21860798
by Anke Luckmann
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ma824dtw4p589/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/7b37ef09f7ec9272328c0e9f4ba419f9d3d0f470
or visit ankeluckmann.com
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ma824dtw4p589/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/5bfbe16f91573ebd6eeaca8e1f6cb333bb0d3fc7
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ma824dtw4p589/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/812654a4d2078ca926e10803fd81533ac2a9f866
news // 'Black Beauty' with a Chrysler Imperial from 1965 - personal
work by JAN FRIESE PHOTOGRAPHY
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ma824dtw4p589/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/812654a4d2078ca926e10803fd81533ac2a9f866
Personal work 'Black Beauty' by Jan Friese:
Jan Friese staged a 1965 Chrysler Imperial together with model Rike
from M4 Models. The company car named 'Black Beauty', which was driven
by comic hero Green Hornet, is immersed in Jan Friese's stunningly
colorful still life setting. The scenery surrounding model Rike leaves
room for viewers to imagine their own story.
8 IMAGES on GoSee
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ma824dtw4p589/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/812654a4d2078ca926e10803fd81533ac2a9f866
by Jan Friese
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ma824dtw4p589/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/0bf2f428254bcc408c80bb705c39332d002f0fc1
or visit janfriese.com
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ma824dtw4p589/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/60549afe6e5b47ed164d2b253933b131e135f83c
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ma824dtw4p589/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/14ce56175a0540987901b9e472cba9d7ca8c199a
news // 'Body Vibes' - SALLYHATESWING photographs an editorial on the
topic of 'Body Positivity'
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ma824dtw4p589/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/14ce56175a0540987901b9e472cba9d7ca8c199a
Together with a team made up of only women, Sallyhateswing dealt with
the topic of 'Body Positivity'. The editorial is a declaration of love
to the female figure in all its curvy splendor.
Models Ines (the Cologne native was the winner of the last Curvy
Supermodel competition in 2018) and Katharina c/o EASTWEST already
attempted to raise public awareness of the topic several years ago
when they finished among the best on the Curvy Supermodel show .....
14 IMAGES on GoSee
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ma824dtw4p589/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/14ce56175a0540987901b9e472cba9d7ca8c199a
by Sallyhateswing
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ma824dtw4p589/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/626fccbef9f232400d4bf960c9bcfe044089dbd3
or visit sallyhateswing.de
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ma824dtw4p589/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/17b539aa7f0725f8d166ff3d71530d879bb35705
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ma824dtw4p589/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/0a4bbb6371d70ca5bc7fc00675fe031060ad164f
news // SHOTVIEW ARTISTS MANAGEMENT : 'Seconde Peau' with male model
Bouba and boxer Simon-Pierre Adde for NUMÉRO Homme, plus : MARTIN
GRANT Pre-Fall '21, Bottega Veneta for ZOO mag, COSTUME DK, Kenzo for
DUEL mag, 'Mitosis Collections S/S 21' in ODDA 20 mag, ELLE Paris x
CARTIER ...
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ma824dtw4p589/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/0a4bbb6371d70ca5bc7fc00675fe031060ad164f
Jean-Baptiste Mondino photographs the spread 'Seconde Peau' with male
model Bouba_92 and boxer Simon-Pierre Adde for NUMÉRO Homme Sport 41
- make-up by Anna SADAMORI c/o SHOTVIEW Artists Management.
MARTIN GRANT Pre-Fall '21 was photographed by Daniel ROCHÉ with
French model Eve Nakkachdji and 'Describing Bodies' featuring
Femdelafem the Gardener, Niels Trispel and ....
8 ARTICLES / 48 IMAGES on GoSee
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ma824dtw4p589/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/0a4bbb6371d70ca5bc7fc00675fe031060ad164f
by SHOTVIEW ARTISTS MANAGEMENT
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ma824dtw4p589/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/f53b395656a258e31a9dc42738cee8ca22d195b5
or visit shotview.com
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ma824dtw4p589/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/36c524562e7d414e85b7226f75ea106f67aea467
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ma824dtw4p589/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/8c1248e3df9a9b2d70a40c2ea279914be6650333
news // DOMINIK OBERTREIS : Ads for MHL corporate law firm and
Schmidt-Ohm + Partner, corporate photography for HÖRMANN (agency:
Kochan & Partner) and Marquardt Medical (agency: KMS)
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ma824dtw4p589/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/8c1248e3df9a9b2d70a40c2ea279914be6650333
Created for leading corporate law firm MHL in cooperation with the
agency Schmidt-Ohm + Partner (art direction: Sophie Hollmann/
consulting: Lena Knels) were new ad motifs to recruit new employees.
On the job for hair & make-up was Claudia Wegener-Bracht.
Together with the agency Kochan & Partner (Art direction: Gerrit
Hinkelbein / consulting, contact: Julia Puga), Dominik had the
pleasure of putting together an image pool for Hörmann Automotive
Saarbrücken GmbH. In Saarbrücken, Hörmann ....
61 IMAGES on GoSee
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ma824dtw4p589/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/8c1248e3df9a9b2d70a40c2ea279914be6650333
by Dominik Obertreis
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ma824dtw4p589/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/87a40fa36c765faf79658c1bc0371c1023aa4cc3
or visit obertreis.de
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ma824dtw4p589/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/a0eae0b599bf40eaa8896acfd4b7d3122df94296
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ma824dtw4p589/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/50d291289c0005d938e36c578ec436fcb8d1f412
news // L'Esprit Luxe - LISE ANNE MARSAL photographs top model Marlijn
Hoek for the MADAME FIGARO PARIS Luxury special on a Corsican beach
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ma824dtw4p589/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/50d291289c0005d938e36c578ec436fcb8d1f412
For the MADAME FIGARO PARIS Luxury special, fashion photographer LISE
ANNE MARSAL and her team took it to the third largest island in the
Mediterranean, France's Corsica. In front of her camera stood Dutch
beauty Marlijn Hoek, who - ever since she gave up her spot on the
squad of the Dutch national field hockey team - only seems to be going
in one direction: straight to the top of the career ladder. The luxury
spread was photographed in the Domaine de Murtoli, ....
14 IMAGES on GoSee
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ma824dtw4p589/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/50d291289c0005d938e36c578ec436fcb8d1f412
by Lise Anne Marsal
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ma824dtw4p589/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/f97f728f6f12b61dcb805bc9b986be84ebf18053
or visit gigueremarsal.com
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ma824dtw4p589/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/720d3fcb66e882825f76bbc119f6ac15fea1d61f
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ma824dtw4p589/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/f8b12b80b2484404a86c00a6cfef246f06a9f9c7
news // DOUBLE T PHOTOGRAPHERS presents people & lifestyle
photographer Timotheus THEISEN with his latest works on GoSee
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ma824dtw4p589/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/f8b12b80b2484404a86c00a6cfef246f06a9f9c7
New member on the team at DOUBLE T Photographers is Timotheus Theisen.
With his light and easily recognizable visual language, he works in
the areas of people, lifestyle, fashion and portrait photography.
Plus, the multifaceted creative is dedicating his time more and more
to film (incl. working as DOP). Most of all, he loves to travel and is
thrilled to get into contact with locals. And motorcycle tours are his
hobbyhorse. Editorials were created for ....
15 IMAGES on GoSee
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ma824dtw4p589/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/f8b12b80b2484404a86c00a6cfef246f06a9f9c7
by Double T Photographers
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ma824dtw4p589/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/44393374110e72f4f8c2b6f51c0d566500f13620
or visit double-t-photographers.com
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ma824dtw4p589/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/e1cb124ecec1029f5574d9b1d463093f1f811a45
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ma824dtw4p589/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/7c75c685cda7b21d6990eee7a77cccbd97632999
news // Pure energy and progressive performance : UWE DUETTMANN
photographs the emotional electric AUDI E-Tron RS Coupé
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ma824dtw4p589/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/7c75c685cda7b21d6990eee7a77cccbd97632999
"Ideas have enormous power. Once they are released into the world,
they can be a source of deep change. They can transform it, make it
more beautiful and amazing than ever before. The idea of premium
electro-mobility has revolutionized the driving experience."… UWE
DÜTTMANN photographed the new AUDI RS e-tron GT. The eye-catching
motifs were produced in Dubai with an international cast. "This
ambition - to reinterpret a car - is also reflected in the purist
design, which is inspired by ....
5 IMAGES on GoSee
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ma824dtw4p589/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/7c75c685cda7b21d6990eee7a77cccbd97632999
by Uwe Duettmann
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ma824dtw4p589/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/32bb1c2b5c721c6636df513125f7ee20deafae55
or visit duettmann.com
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ma824dtw4p589/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/bbe98b2c7a6fcb7d07ac5002f4f91a0fa961e717
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ma824dtw4p589/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/ea3fffca7a34be6216dbfefaf7d8fdc00c96f008
news // BIGOUDI : Hair & make-up for ELLE KAZAKHSTAN, SCHÖN! MAG,
DSTM, styling for BEHIND THE BLINDS, KMS, stills for BABOR & new
artist Tobias Binderberger
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ma824dtw4p589/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/ea3fffca7a34be6216dbfefaf7d8fdc00c96f008
Don't shoot the messenger - DSTM is a unique mix of bodywear,
lingerie, loungewear and swimwear made with ecological and performance
fabrics of the highest quality. Each piece is thoughtfully designed
with cuts that flatter different body types while giving shape and
support without underwires. The clothing is soft to the skin and is
made to be worn as underwear, outerwear or swimwear : "Our collections
are designed and developed in our Berlin studio and ethically produced
by family-run ....
9 ARTICLES / 71 IMAGES on GoSee
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ma824dtw4p589/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/ea3fffca7a34be6216dbfefaf7d8fdc00c96f008
by Bigoudi
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ma824dtw4p589/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/f2a6d3d921751932f90eca8456d3ed8317847047
or visit bigoudi.de
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ma824dtw4p589/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/32696a50d4d1fb1527ec3e7103fdff6dd7a78edc
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ma824dtw4p589/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/ebc0e2e1f4dfe228770141b4ce44e7c287cadfae
news // SEVERIN WENDELER : 'Alive' - Sylvie Meis and Taraneh on a
beauty mission for DOUGLAS Cosmetics, model Sandra Blesser for EMAAL
Cashmere and the 100% electric TOYOTA bZ campaign
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ma824dtw4p589/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/ebc0e2e1f4dfe228770141b4ce44e7c287cadfae
Young, Talented, Hungry - that's the name of the SEVERIN WENDELER
division which represents Carina KÖNIG and Maximilian MOTEL among
others. We present you the spot here for the fragrance 'Alive'
including the corresponding image motifs, for which the two YTH
talents were responsible ....
2 ARTICLES / 19 IMAGES on GoSee
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ma824dtw4p589/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/ebc0e2e1f4dfe228770141b4ce44e7c287cadfae
by Severin Wendeler
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ma824dtw4p589/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/b3a1a4d0a7c8497369e5f597be24ce5cc1ae42ef
or visit severinwendeler.com
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ma824dtw4p589/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/0a12b87f28e7c2a8859d4ceffbe06289c50a12c1
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ma824dtw4p589/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/8f8d8626e1ae5ab48f5422122be5de44f880e400
news // ERHARDT SZAKACS : A heart for CLUBSPORT
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ma824dtw4p589/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/8f8d8626e1ae5ab48f5422122be5de44f880e400
CLUBSPORT - what does it stand for? The term clubsport is commonly
used in the context of special edition vehicles from renowned
automobile manufacturers such as BMW, Porsche or Audi. The addition to
the model name specifically describes top-of-the-line sports cars.
Photographer ERHARDT SZAKACS tells us : "My idea of CLUBSPORT is
photographing gentlemen drivers, semi-pros and motorsport fans with
what we call track tools on race tracks... in typical urban outlaw
style ....
8 IMAGES on GoSee
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ma824dtw4p589/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/8f8d8626e1ae5ab48f5422122be5de44f880e400
by Erhardt Szakacs
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ma824dtw4p589/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/84da80c9778be01d0dedbe3cfae5db482b053d91
or visit erhardtszakacs.com
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ma824dtw4p589/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/43f52f1df9535af7cef4e54990d7d12aaecc4c30
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ma824dtw4p589/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/15ce655759886f41d3b3abcc49d55aad9739fdff
news // UP21 UNPUBLISHED PHOTO 2021 - The third edition of the
photography contest has now started
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ma824dtw4p589/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/15ce655759886f41d3b3abcc49d55aad9739fdff
The third edition of the photography contest UNPUBLISHED PHOTO 2021 -
UP21, promoted by MUSEC - Museo delle Culture of Lugano - in
collaboration with 29 ARTS IN PROGRESS gallery in Milan, and aimed at
young talents in contemporary photography, has now started.
Since 2018, the project has attracted young photographers under 36
years of age from all over the world. As the promoter of this
initiative, MUSEC is once again offering the finalists the opportunity
this year to exhibit their work in a...
3 IMAGES on GoSee
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ma824dtw4p589/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/15ce655759886f41d3b3abcc49d55aad9739fdff
by GoSee EVENT
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ma824dtw4p589/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/806f8e829c0b5333aeb1985d0542b413744849c3
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ma824dtw4p589/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/d50ab9504e7791fffdd9fc6408367f8b757fcf0d
news // Kanu Film, Berlin : PROD. ASSISTANT -- One Hundred Berlin :
RETOUCHER -- Maison Marsil Boutique Hotel, Cologne : ASSISTANT TO THE
GENERAL MANAGER -- Procast, Berlin : BOOKER..
-> Go & See your new JOB on the GoSee JOB MARKET
2 IMAGES on GoSee
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ma824dtw4p589/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/d50ab9504e7791fffdd9fc6408367f8b757fcf0d
by GoSee JOBS
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ma824dtw4p589/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/1fdfa6a49ce69c059e4d0b7361422ff919195a5d
or visit GoSee.de/jobs
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ma824dtw4p589/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/66709c3fec16138a9e8246819f3e1c23912a3e37
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ma824dtw4p589/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/1231d968e0a99990acac4cf10d7a061d5588d402
blog // Armate de color - the spot for BISSU Cosmetics by JUAN
SALVARREDY, Buenos Aires, on GoSee.NEWS
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ma824dtw4p589/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/1231d968e0a99990acac4cf10d7a061d5588d402
Bissú Cosmetics, founded 1991, offers a wide range of beauty products
such as enamels, lipsticks, shadows, tintaline, brushes and makeup
kits ..... the spot by JUAN SALVARREDY, Buenos Aires, for ad agency
FCB ....
1 ITEM
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ma824dtw4p589/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/1231d968e0a99990acac4cf10d7a061d5588d402
by Juan Salvarredy
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ma824dtw4p589/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/ca174636d27897b9d8a7a6a7b1dc7e5af6119991
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ma824dtw4p589/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/a3b913c723a9e7fadccdcb2f41233c96c92fa3b8
portfolio // Skoda // David Ryle
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ma824dtw4p589/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/a3b913c723a9e7fadccdcb2f41233c96c92fa3b8
and produced by NM PRODUCTIONS - GoSee.NEWS coming soon !
4 IMAGES on GoSee
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ma824dtw4p589/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/a3b913c723a9e7fadccdcb2f41233c96c92fa3b8
by NM PRODUCTIONS
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ma824dtw4p589/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/87339337530f37ab995c191b9b4cb7bce65dadb5
or visit nm-productions.com
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ma824dtw4p589/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/75d30e030aaef3f35ad75e3a8b1d649bed9c4614
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ma824dtw4p589/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/8f9878fa84c11011dfb63de2bd12f1dc1c5cc2fa
blog // Qaher Harhash for Jean Paul Gaultier Les Marins 2021 Campaign
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ma824dtw4p589/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/8f9878fa84c11011dfb63de2bd12f1dc1c5cc2fa
- ICONIC NEWS coming soon !
Iconic boy Qaher Harhash starring alongside Bella Hadid and Omar Sesay
for Jean Paul Gaultier Les Marins 2021 Campaign, Designers: Jean Paul
Gaultier, Alan Crocetti, Marvin M'Toumo, Ottolinger, Nicolas Lecourt
Mansion.....
3 ITEMS
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ma824dtw4p589/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/8f9878fa84c11011dfb63de2bd12f1dc1c5cc2fa
by ICONIC
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ma824dtw4p589/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/66e80fbd6ccaf68feb3fae37aaa79109ffb4fbdc
or visit iconicmanagement.com
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ma824dtw4p589/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/2e84579baaac2d8b71bf48f76828b94927c7a75d
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ma824dtw4p589/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/eb3142c8428f38800bb310b0c2924c7ecfebf359
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ma824dtw4p589/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/2821a418428eed1e63380c75d97f34da3d3a5f64
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ma824dtw4p589/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/59be8638ae4c9db894a906783d09f0d9f55250c1
REGISTER FOR FREE GOSEE.NEWS/REGISTER
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ma824dtw4p589/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/a24c57673a9d9e99c5885986503222002cc8d74b
MEMBER INFOS? [email-masked]
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ma824dtw4p589/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/e00a468228abf78ee736f26aa6a35fde5d8d527c
Your E-mail address is in the press distribution list of GoSee, PR
Office for Photo & Film,
which will only be used with the recipients consent and will not be
passed on to third parties.
If you no longer wish to receive the GoSee News, which contains
background info from the branch, please click here
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ma824dtw4p589/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/beab0d1c9b671c5fcd3498b325d0b95cb48407b0.
If you do not react to this E-mail we will assume that you are
interested
and will therefore continue to send you our GoSee Newsletter free of
charge.
All contents (c) copyright 1997-2021 GoSee. All rights reserved.
GoSee: NEWS SERVICES AG
www.GoSee.news
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ma824dtw4p589/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/b9f28bf8b253fa22aab27a90299fae79ca30d615

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2722354