Subject: Ticket Assigned - EDS MARKETING & ADVERTISING
From: Splash <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2021 13:27:07 +0000

Hi Fatma Maher,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  EDS MARKETING & ADVERTISING Dear Team,

Hope this email finds you well,

We are a digital marketing agency catering clients from all industry
verticals, We would like to propose our services to splashfashions.com,

PFA attached campaign details for your perusal,

Should you have any queries please feel free to get in touch and we will be
happy to set up a quick meeting to discuss further about the same.

(EDS is a team of social media experts delivering exceptional digital
marketing <https://edsfze.com/digital-marketing-dubai-uae/> & *social media
marketing services* for companies worldwide. We combine commercial thinking
with technical brilliance in Lead Generation
<https://edsfze.com/lead-generation-company-dubai-uae/>, Social Media
Marketing <https://www.edsfze.com/social-media-marketing-dubai-uae/>, SMS
Marketing <https://edsfze.com/sms-marketing-company-in-dubai/>, Email
Marketing <https://edsfze.com/email-marketing-company-in-dubai/>, Push
Notifications
<https://edsfze.com/push-notification-mobile-advertising-dubai/>, Google
AdWords <https://edsfze.com/google-adwords-marketing-and-advertising-dubai/>
, Web Development <https://www.edsfze.com/web-design-development/>, Search
Engine <https://www.edsfze.com/search-engine-optimization-company-dubai/>
Optimization
<https://www.edsfze.com/search-engine-optimization-company-dubai/> and pay
per click <https://edsfze.com/ppc-agency-services-dubai/> campaigns.

Radio advertising <https://radioadvertising.edsfze.com/> in Dubai provides
an ideal advertising medium for small businesses. It is also an affordable
and effective means of advertising. As we spend more time on the roads,
it’s natural to switch the radio on for some news and entertainment.
https://radioadvertising.edsfze.com/

Billboard Advertising
<https://outdooradvertising.edsfze.com/billboards-advertising-dubai-uae/>
 and Outdoor Advertising <https://outdooradvertising.edsfze.com/> makes an
instant impression, getting your message across in seconds. Billboards
enable advertisers, large or small, to reach huge audiences every day. EDS
works with partners and has over 2,000 billboards all over Dubai and UAE,
and can offer advertisers a stunning platform to create advertising that
makes an impact, helping build your brand and driving sales through
high-impact, large-format sites. https://outdooradvertising.edsfze.com/ )

*Best Regards...*
*Prabhu Raghavan*

*=========*

Mob: +971-56-4164252
Tel: +971-4-5193417 (Direct)

Board : +971-4-5193444
PO Box: 64138, Dubai, UAE

Office: 211, Palace Tower, Dubai Silicon Oasis
E: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> W: https://edsfze.com

*SOCIAL <https://edsfze.com/>** | DIGITAL
<https://edsfze.com/digital-marketing-dubai-uae/> | GOOGLE
<https://edsfze.com/google-adwords-marketing-and-advertising-dubai/> | WEB
<https://edsfze.com/web-design-development/> | RADIO
<https://edsfze.com/web-design-development/> | OUTDOOR
<https://outdooradvertising.edsfze.com/> | VIDEO
<https://edsfze.com/video-production-dubai/>*

  <https://outdooradvertising.edsfze.com/>
<https://radioadvertising.edsfze.com/>  <https://edsfze.com/>

*Disclaimer:*

*This email and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the
addressee(s) and may be legally privileged and/or confidential.  Any
unauthorized use or disclosure may be unlawful.  Please email the sender if
you receive this in error.  EDS FZE give's no warranty as to the accuracy
or completeness of this email after it is sent over the Internet
and accepts no responsibility for change made after it was sent.  Any
opinions expressed in this email may be personal to the author and may not
necessarily reflect the opinions of EDS FZE or its affiliates *

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2697258