Subject: New Activity [#2389601] Fwd: Your products are on the way
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2021 06:51:49 +0000

Hi Fatma Maher,

The Customer has responded to a ticket you are watching

Ticket 

https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2389601#2389601 

Fwd: Your products are on the way 

Requester 

France Nuarin  [email-masked]

    Customer Response 

Hi.

Yes, I received the order already. I got an SMS that day that my order has
been delivered but I didn't receive any call from the courier for the
delivery and I checked on your customer service and complained about it.
After my call with your CS the courier called me to inform me that he had
already delivered my package and left it in the reception area without
informing me prior to the delivery. Anyhow I got my order already. Thanks.

On Tue, Apr 13, 2021 at 10:24 AM Centrepoint 

https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2389601/subscriptions/unsubscribe

Stop watching this ticket