Subject: Ticket Assigned - Inquiry
From: Lifestyle <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2021 07:44:20 +0000

Hi Fatma Maher,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Inquiry Dear Sir/ Madam,

Please allow me to introduce our company as an experienced specialist in
kitchen equipment, stainless steel fabrication and welding works.

We offer turn-key solutions for your needs - 

from replacement of worn-out kitchen equipment, revamp of kitchen to
creating a totally new kitchen set-up.

Our services include a wide range of offerings, which vary from:

         Design

         Manufacture

         Supply

         Installation

         Commissioning

Please find attached file of our company profile detailing our expertise.

Thank you and looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind regards,

Rami

Mob: +971502471555

  Aswar Kitchens & Ovens Ind L.L.C

  Factory, Industrial Area 11, Street 4, Store 3-4-5

  P.O. Box: 22177, Sharjah, U.A.E.

  Tel: +971 6 5346634, Fax: +971 6 5346643

  Email:     <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

   <http://wm5.eim.ae/%3Cp%20style=> Website:
<http://www.aswarkitchen.com/> www.aswarkitchen.com

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2299425