Subject: Ticket Assigned - Damage wardrobe 9637544277
From: Landmark Group <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2021 09:26:32 +0000

Hi Fatma Maher,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Damage wardrobe 9637544277  

Good morning,

Kindly note that I am still waiting for your reply regarding the damaged
closet, please note that the closet is not safe at all for my children and I
am afraid to fell down, please get back to me quickly in order to avoid any
incident.

Your quick answer is highly appreciated.

Best regards,

 

  Rowayda Ward | Registrar

| Horizon Private School-Br

| Phone:    +971-25560811    EXT : 208

| Email:      <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

| Site:
<https://lc3.shatrk.com/r/e/9RVlVTOVvRmfrgYM?r=http://horizonprivateschool.c
om/> Horizonprivateschool.com 

| Address:  Khalifa City A, Abu Dhabi(UAE)

| P O Box:   41989.

" Broaden your child's horizon"

Follow us: 

 
<https://lc3.shatrk.com/r/e/X7949spOZ0ETKMR9?r=https://www.facebook.com/HPSB
ranch> 

<https://lc3.shatrk.com/r/e/eRo6oT694Z3IEjeW?r=https://www.instagram.com/hor
izon_private_school_branch/?hl=en> 

 HORIZON PRIVATE SCHOOL-BRANCH accepts no liability for the content of this
email, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the
information provided, unless that information is subsequently confirmed in
writing. Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of
the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company.

WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The recipient should
check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. HORIZON
PRIVATE SCHOOL-BRANCH accepts no liability for any damage caused by any
virus transmitted by this email

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2294891