Subject: Ticket Assigned - Selling with babyshop
From: Babyshop <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2021 07:46:58 +0000

Hi Fatma Maher,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Selling with babyshop Good morning Babyshop team,

I am Rahit from Toy Tycoons. We are an E-commerce store for children's toys.
We have a large variety of educational/STEM based toys for children. We
believe in the idea of entertaining children while educating them.

This is the link to our website for more information: https://toytycoons.ae/

 

I would like to get in touch with you regarding selling on babyshop. We have
wide and unique variety of educational toys! During these trying times as
children have been staying at home and learning from home, this could be
another exciting method to get them to learn and strengthen their basics
other than sitting in front of the computer and just studying.

I would like to discuss further details on this with you on this.

Looking forward to hear from you!

 

Best Regards,

Rahit Kapil

SEO Executive

Tel No. +971 4 241 3314 

Mobile No. +971 506674454

 

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2283603